superstitions

kvnchrist

I am firmly afraid of extremely bright things shaped as people.

If that counts as a superstition, I don't know. I don't really have any real superstitions.

Would that be a ghost...or me in the sun since I have no tan to speak of....none....like I am not white I am...translucent. Ha ha ha

Sorry.

I will be back later one.

I am firmly afraid of extremely bright things shaped as people.

If that counts as a superstition, I don't know. I don't really have any real superstitions.

Would that be a ghost...or me in the sun since I have no tan to speak of....none....like I am not white I am...translucent. Ha ha ha

Sorry.

I will be back later one.

I think I would become highly mobile if one of those came near me.

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who Is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost invariably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And if he is not romantic personally, he is apt to spread discontent among those who are" That's my view on superstitions.

I don't walk under ladders, that's a superstition that's traditionally bad luck in the UK, I don't know about other countries.

I also believe that "There are more things in heaven and on earth, Horatio..." although I am not sure if open mindedness about the paranormal counts as superstition. I have met a number of priests qualified as exorcists (no, not a religious debate, a statement of fact, not all priests/ministers of religion are allowed to deal with this subject)and found them to be extremely level headed people, so that their accounts of their experiences carry all the more weight for me. Their investigations find logical explanations in some cases, but in others, well...hair raising stuff.

Humans try to see things there aren't for a lot of reasons, some looking for explanations, other just because they've grown up hearing about them. Mostly because it's our nature to see connections everywhere, as was especially necessary in our early days.

I can't think of any superstition I have, but if someone would classify one's habit as such, the person would admit to himself he is believing in nonsense.