Nexus redesign finalised, launching next week

Dark0ne

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do all my tracking files show 'Premium Only'? Will we not be able to download files anymore unless we are a premium member?

Haha, no. For Premium Members it shows you the date of your last download of the file. It's so you can see if there's been a new file uploaded by the author since you last downloaded the file.

You can download files without being premium. That particular feature is premium only (I don't know what that feature does).

Don't panic without checking first guys! Just go to any file and click download.

Fears removed! THANX!

This final draft does look better than the other preview.

It still doesn't seem to use my full wide-screen monitor though. Everything is crowded in the middle with empty space on the sides.

http://i54.tinypic.com/kapd2b.jpg

Currently the site doesn't do that, it's stretched from one side to the other. Is this a feature or a bug?

It looks better. The tabs are still unalligned in opera next.

http://i.imgur.com/csebv.png

And uhh, the current CSS rarely gets updated, why exactly are we loosing it?

Dagon69, the new site is fixed width.

Edited by urbex

o well...that sounds reassuring, only one thing bugging me though...why i can't acess any of the new disegn sites while i'm logged in? i mean like it gives me 404 error, if i'm not logged in than i follow the link normally and it shows up...does that mean that all acounts info will be erased fro mthe database and we'll have to create new ones? i'd hate it if'll be the case... Edited by CyberCyrax