Nexus redesign finalised, launching next week

Dark0ne

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink? DANexus gets done in PINK?!? :verymad:

I don't care if the graphic artist called it "salmon", it's still pink, and it's fugly!

(Bark, grumble, snarl... sigh.) Guess I'll get used to it. :unsure:

Looks nice, but it seems I can't access Fallout 3 and New Vegas Nexus test examples, I get a 404 Error.

You're already logged into those particular Nexus sites. Go to each of them, SIGN OUT, then try the new TEST sites again. :thumbsup:

I absolutely despise the new layout. The site layout is already user friendly and solid. I didn't see why the sites layout had to change a few weeks ago, and I still don't see why now. It just looks overdone and somewhat rubber and childish to me.

I pray that this new layout will not be mandatory and that there will be a way to use the old layout.

Pink? DANexus gets done in PINK?!? :verymad:

I don't care if the graphic artist called it "salmon", it's still pink, and it's fugly!

(Bark, grumble, snarl... sigh.) Guess I'll get used to it. :unsure:

I have to agree with this actually... I know that the old version also ws pink, but it stands out a lot more in the new design.

Apart from that I think it is an improvement overall from the old nexus

Liking the green on the FO3 site. :D

Layout is... just different - I'll get used to it! :)

My only gripe is that the fonts in comments are far too small (the size in news posts (for e.g.) is just about right). I suppose I could always zoom the browser, but then everything else becomes massive! o_O

That, and none of my readme's are loading (not that anyone reads them ;) ) :O

i like the new styles for the nexus sites it will take a bit too get used too but i can manage.

something a bit odd i found i cout go on the new tesnexus while logged into the old one yet not the Fallout New Vegas nexus, wierd

Edited by lerahk41