Nexus redesign finalised, launching next week

Dark0ne

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a page not found when I try to go to the New Vegas test site

Copy paste FTW: Did you log out from the "current" New vegas site before trying the link?

quite a lot seems to miss that, which is why I ask.

Edited by amycus

I don't like the new sites design is understatement for what I'm meaning. That design is backwards I prefer the old design. If you could have made a poll where people will choose...

I can't find myself around there I have to litterally wait just to see the names of the mods to see if they're good enough to see! IMO there's too much yellow in there and looks as if it's been bought in some cheaper than cheap shop that's only sells Chinese trash.

I am sorry for my words but you have to see changing to those design isn't worth it.

P.S. Sorry for this: Right now I am swearing you in my head.

I believe many are just afraid of the change, seeing as many complains about it not being easy to navigate or they don't like images and colors.

I didn't like it in the beginning either, but I've known of the design for weeks, and over the course of time, I've adapted to the new design, and now I am loving it!

Also bare in mind that the design is not 100% complete, as Alex's new code isn't implemented, and Robin did say that we will love Alex once it has been implemented. ;)

I've been testing out the site now, instead of just whining about the looks. It works very well! The images load a ton faster than they used to, and AdBlock doesn't make it act strangely (Although I have that turned off on the Nexus sites anyways). My next complaint is that the endorsement count is out of the way, and a newbie would find it hard to spot.

When there is more pink than one can handle, its understandable to moan. Only those who frequently uses DANexus will have to deal with it, the other Nexus sites look fine with their color scheme. This is the time for such feedback on minor changes so why the annoyance? Either way, acceptance and getting used to is not a problem as been said.

I don't like the new sites design is understatement for what I'm meaning. That design is backwards I prefer the old design. If you could have made a poll where people will choose...

I can't find myself around there I have to litterally wait just to see the names of the mods to see if they're good enough to see! IMO there's too much yellow in there and looks as if it's been bought in some cheaper than cheap shop that's only sells Chinese trash.

I am sorry for my words but you have to see changing to those design isn't worth it.

P.S. Sorry for this: Right now I am swearing you in my head.

Wow, really? You're swearing at Robin in your head?

He didn't want to make a poll. He didn't want users to choose. He wanted to do what *he* wanted to so, because these are *his* sites. The Nexus isn't a democracy, and Robin's made that clear many times.

As for whether or not it's "worth it," he's already done it. He's been doing it for *months* and the back-end code is, according to him, leagues better, regardless of what the front-end looks like. You know what would *really* be not worth it? Keeping the current design.

I'm happy with it. I'm excited for the rollout. I can hardly wait, it's like getting a new PC.

DANexus looks fine.

Still not happy with the site title font.

In the old Nexus, if we wanted to view individual images from a person's member area, we could only view one at a time, and going back would send us to their general page, where we would have to re open their images section and start from the beginning. This meant that it would take time to view all of a persons images, even if they only had a few. Is there any changes that make this more streamlined? Anyone can feel free to answer this question^^.