First Console Game Machine

WilliamSea

My first system was the atari 2600, funny enough i still have it. I stored somewhere in my basement cant remember where though, maybe i should see if it still works, if i can find it that is, man it brings back memorys. After that it was the Nes still have that to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first exp @ gaming was a vic 20 befoe atari bought the company they then change the name to commadore...I rememder spend two to three day enter in ascii script to play a game.

this was the firt time I met lesure suit larry...I also remember a game called farmers daughter...hehehe...such a blast...these are all word txt games,but it was fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Mine was an Atari 2600 got it in the mid 80s I played it til the joysticks gave out. I packed it up for years with the hope of replacing them. 15 years later I found E-bay now it is hooked up and working lol.

my second was an Atari XE that one is long gone but thanks to e-bay I replaced it too lol. Its an ok game but mainly some of the parts are interchangeable with the 2600.

My first console was the Sega Master 2 with Sonic the Hedgehog. Even today, i play on the console, although I have a PS2/3, XBOX 360 and a High End PC!

It's just funny to see how much the Game-Industry changed in this years. :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...