New redesign implemented

Dark0ne

For people having issues (like me) in IE8 and Firefox, I got a bit of advice from the chat area, try Comodo Dragon browser- (Thanks Forzane!). Looks like its free, secure and all the Nexus features appear to work for me, they may for you too.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like more old design new one reminds me to much on all those free templates roaming the internet :(

PS: would be cool if there is button to select preffered design in settings

@ everyone - Just realised something that works in most browsers (I think this is standard these days, its certainly working with SRWare Iron so should work just as well with other Chrome varieties) ..

Hover your mouse anywhere in the web page, press and hold your Ctrl button, now either scroll your mouse wheel up/down or press + or - ... Banish those evil borders on wide screen :)

The problem with that is that now the text is ultra-large, so you still don't see as much content. Less, actually. Anyone found a method for shrinking text size? I swear I saw it in some browser once.

Yeah, zoom only makes less information available on screen at once. Though I was doing it anyway, and do it on youtube as well...you only want to see the video and not the comments :thumbsup:

well, so much for the speed promises. today, the tesnexus was so slow loading that I had time to check my email before it got done coming up. It felt like old dsl. the dragonage nexus was much faster but still not as fast as before. I live right by Seattle WA if that is a question. I am using Firefox 6.0. I am not impressed....here is what my nexus tab looks like after the failure slow load...

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv318/XTR3M368/nexusscrewup.jpg

I used to be able to see everyone who has endorsed my files ( even if they didn't leave a comment ) so that I could thank them. I can't seem to be able to do that now. Am I just missing something or is that no-longer a feature?

Otherwise I like the new look. Others have mentioned some of the other problems I noticed (stretched thumbnails, etc.) already. Great job overall.

Had some issues accessing the sites earlier and am getting mediocre downspeeds compared to what I usually get...around 900kbytes/s compared to my usual 3.5mbytes/s. Steam still maxes out my bandwidth, so it's not a problem on my end.

what's with the wasted space - running at 1080i - 2/3rd of my screen is now empty!

& the thumbnails are horribly horizontally stretched.

I am a premium member so maybe you fill the empty screen real estate with adverts for the plebs but I was MUCH HAPPIER with old layout

I will not be paying again if my layout stays like this!

Is it possible to add the function "Last Modified"? I think it works bettet then "Last Files". For instance sometimes I used the Last Files query but in the end it was useless to me. The "Last Modified" query let me see both new files and recent updates to files I like, so I really need it (and yes, every time I connect I go to Advanced Search, file an empty query to see all files and then I sort by Last Update, so I know that it's more a commodity having that query in evidence).