⚠ Website Issue - Mod lists not showing on Collections ×

New redesign implemented

Dark0ne

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm... when I read this it appears as if others can still read comments about mods?

Well, for me they are gone. Nothing there at all. And I have tried on several occasions during the evening, in case it was something temporary.

I use Internet Explorer and have Windows XP, in case that matters.

EDIT: This is all I get, and it's the same for all my mods.

Edited by Emma

ok i'm not gonna beat around the bush-- this new design lacks allot - seems like its a useless wiki now- no images titles within the images section and the new files section is well - useless. could you remind us why separating us from truly informative info within this site was so important. this feels like downscaling - with not much to redeem it. Edited by lonewanderer518

Sorry I just don't like the new web design at all. I think you went backwards in the user friendly area and I dislike a lot of the smaller changes to visuals and the way endorsements are given, I find negative endorsements helpful as there are too many garbage mods on these sites and a lot of the time negative endorsements are a better gauge as to the quality than good endorsements. Enough said tho, thanks for keeping the site itself up and for all the work you put in, I just cant endorse this design.

@Emma - Have you got the most up to date version of IE available and tried with that? In addition have you tried other browser(s):

* Google Chrome

* Mozilla Firefox 4.0/5.0/6.0

* Apple Safari 5.1

* Opera Software - Opera 11