Deus Ex Human Revolution is fantastic

Dan3345

The hacking is beginning to spoil it for me, I was under the impression that there was always going to be an alternative to hacking but that isn't that case. It's not hard if you put enough points into it but there is far too much of it and it got old way before I reached the halfway point of the game. Also if you put too much into hacking you leave yourself short in combat abilities and get your arse kicked in those idiotic boss fights.

That said the game is still better than 90% of the garbage developers throw at us these days.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wel, I chose to be Robocop, woe to me that I became robocop, with all the inplied kick-ass.

I vividly remember coming out of Bruggen's apt. jumping the railing and freefalling five floors, to smash into the ground, stunning one guard, gutting one other proximate guard, and mowing down the others with my AR, grabbing a gatling gun(yes, freakin' .30 minigun), punching down the wall, killing two more TYM by throwing their own turret at them(still firing I might add, Portal style) punching throuhg the far wall and... then spending 5 minutes fussing over a terminal. I can punc through a foot-thick brick wall, throw a cargo container, survive a ten story fall and have armoured skin, yet I can't kick down doors? I have to hack them ALL? :(

Edited by Vindekarr

Wel, I chose to be Robocop, woe to me that I became robocop, with all the inplied kick-ass.

I vividly remember coming out of Bruggen's apt. jumping the railing and freefalling five floors, to smash into the ground, stunning one guard, gutting one other proximate guard, and mowing down the others with my AR, grabbing a gatling gun(yes, freakin' .30 minigun), punching down the wall, killing two more TYM by throwing their own turret at them(still firing I might add, Portal style) punching throuhg the far wall and... then spending 5 minutes fussing over a terminal. I can punc through a foot-thick brick wall, throw a cargo container, survive a ten story fall and have armoured skin, yet I can't kick down doors? I have to hack them ALL? :(

I've not tried it but I read on steam you can use the shotgun as a makeshift key.

Yeah... Im not even going to finish it, uninstalled it today, and felt no regret over it.

Frankly you may aswell play the original, this just doesn't cut it in the modern era.