Your first Skyrim mod

Alcrin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: DRAGON EGGS if you can steal them you can raise and train a dragon. The commands to your dragon will be shout-based, with all of the attendant cooldowns etc. Will be able to use dog animations from the vanilla version for the hatchling dragons, before they can fly. The mature dragon will be ridable.

2: CARNIVALE A wandering caravan of entertainers and cutthroats, led by Tom Waits and his bombastic blunderbuss.

3: FLYING CITADEL

1: DRAGON EGGS if you can steal them you can raise and train a dragon. The commands to your dragon will be shout-based, with all of the attendant cooldowns etc. Will be able to use dog animations from the vanilla version for the hatchling dragons, before they can fly. The mature dragon will be ridable.

2: CARNIVALE A wandering caravan of entertainers and cutthroats, led by Tom Waits and his bombastic blunderbuss.

3: FLYING CITADEL

Thats an awsome idea xD .. Tom Waits in skyrim!

I'd do my usual mod for any game.

And that ofcourse is a mod to make me STRONG! I like playing games as a characte with totaly unbelievable physical abilities-jump ten metres up. run at 62 MPH, punch througb walls, throw churches at people, it's always the first mod I make for a game, and it'll be my first Skyrim mod, no doubt about it.

Second to that probably just going to do whatever the heck I have to do to feel comfortable with my characte';s appearrance, and some small technological things to fix the UI up a bit.

The I'd also make a house mod. For Skyrim, probably in the vein of my usual crazy houses. In Oblivion my house was an Ayleid palace flying miles above the ground that you had to use Mr Siika's parachute to leave, for Skyrim I'd probably do some out-of-this--world landscaping design-you know, create my own personal desolace surrounding a dark tower of pure mallice. Im the freakin' dragonborn this time, so Im gonna make all of skyrim know and fear the word dovakhiin, a task made easier by living in a monstrous tower of doom.

Edited by Vindekarr

Another obvious one would be unlocking perks so you continue gaining them after level 50. So for the hardcore who actually go that far there is still more to play for. I can see why the capped it, they obviously feel that it makes the game better balanced to stop perk gain at some point, but f*** that. At the point of level 50 and having defeated a world eating dragon.. yeah you're godly already, more perks may enhance the further playing, obviously not in a battle challenge, but at least leveling beyond that still retains some interesting .. perks.

And let's face it, that mod wouldn't even kick in until you have probably completed everything more or less. It's so late game it's purpose to game balance is nearly moot. Plus I guarantee if I get there I would still be undecided on my level 50 perk choice. :biggrin: