Day 2 - Nexus redesign

Dark0ne

Thanks for the link Bben46. Honestly I have been through many comments and didn't see this mentioned before. After trying it out I can say that it looks very promising. Hopefully this will provide a solution for widescreen users. I don't mind change that much but I don't like the new look so being able to use different skins is great news. ;)

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work on the new forums!

I love the look of the new setup - just took a little bit to get used-to and find everything, but it definitely looks slicker, more profeessional. I can't wait to see all the "new" stuff you plan to do with it over time!

Keep up the good work, and ignore the whiners - the Majority of people have a hard time with change. :)

Kris

Now this starts to seem tolerable, fortunately, ai don't uninstalled the oblivion and fallout on my computer.The skin thing saves a lot, site does not seem so ugly anymore,and I was already in give up hope, I waited in terror, the death of the site, modding and all good.

but summarized; begins to look good.

Hopefully, this machine translated correctly what I meant to say.

Any chance we'll see the two-latest-images feature return to the homepage? That feature offered all community members a chance to have their image showcased on the homepage for some time. I feel this was a very compelling community feature that encouraged people to participate.

A little off-topic regarding the design, but any chance you could up the amount of reputation points allowed to give per day? At the moment it is 10, and sometimes that can be a little few. Possibly making it a Premium-only feature. (You know, yet another reason to go Premium.^^)

A little off-topic regarding the design, but any chance you could up the amount of reputation points allowed to give per day? At the moment it is 10, and sometimes that can be a little few. Possibly making it a Premium-only feature. (You know, yet another reason to go Premium.^^)

Normal members can only rep 5 posts a day ;)