Day 2 - Nexus redesign

Dark0ne

ups forgot to tell the thing that can be improved:

1)I can see the "edit" button in comments that are not mine, but if i click on it and error appear.

2)The images of the "hot files" are so big, i think we can't see the entire image.

3)shorcuts to "My files" and "My images" when clicking in the name of the user (where the log out is located)

4)when i'm in one of my files i'd like to have an admin button like before. to make editing and viewing the result (when editing the description for example) much faster.

Thats all, hope it helps.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... You're not going to like this, but...

I notice the file Description/Readme have been widened. I don't know about anyone else, but I have trouble reading text with sentences that are too wide. Yep! Too wide. :O

The text in file Comments seems about right. I think, if the banner for the file images tab were to align with the images below (currently the banner is wider than the images) then this is the maximum width any other tab (and its contents) should be. So, for me, it's about 100-150px too wide.

All in my (very humble) opinion, of course. ;)

P.S. I say this whilst having a wide screen monitor (1680x1050), but I always resize my browser to about 1200px, so that (variable-width website permitting) text is never too wide. Of course, we can't do this with a fixed width design. So. Well, there you go.

O_O

Edit: Actually, here's a thought: Maybe it's because the text is too small. Let's say the text is (I don't know) size 10 - if it was size 12, the text would wrap earlier and we'd get to keep the width (for image banner and such).

I'd use something like the NoSquint Firefox addon, to zoom just the text, but it just seems to break the entire layout.

Sorry, I sound like a royal pain now...

:/

Edited by Xepha537

Quick bug report:

Went to add a file requirement to an FO3 mod of mine - the list of Official DLCs or expansions went like so:

Shivering Isles

Knights of the Nine

Fighter's Stronghold

Horse Armor Pack

Mehrune's Razor

Orrery

Spell Tomes

Thieves Den

Vile Lair

Wizard's Tower

I just wanted MotherShip Zeta. o_O