Whats your favorite Daedra Lord ?

Wraithofdoom

Definitivelly, Jyggalag. Maybe because of it's story, cursed to be Sheogorath by the others daedra lords because of its power... Maybe it's because of the power Smite of Order jaja. It's an interesting daedra I think it would be great to follow its story.

For the Items, Azura and Nocturne. Still I like Meridia more (for a reason I'll not state here)... hmm now I notice they are the hottest daedra chic.. lords but that's not the reason I swear! :) Edited by nosisab

I'll give you a hint:

Cheese for everyone!! :D!!

I did like Jyggalag, for as little attention/screentime as he got. Very interesting character... makes you wonder what he does after being cast into Oblivion.

Clean the place up? :tongue:

1. Azura, because she feels concern for the well-being of her mortal subjects somehow. ...and because of the very useful artifact...^^

2. Clavicus Vile, for the powerful sword, that I never brought back to him. (very useful together with Azura's Star) :thumbsup:

3. Meridia, because she has a particular dislike of undead creatures.

4. Hircine, because he is a huntsman, like me... ^^

Edited by Tobjoern

My favourite is Lord Dagon, his sphere of Destruction and Ambition interests me.

And well. the theory of Destruction is really rather interesting since it is one of lifes nessitities and bare essentials along with ambition. :)