Would you waste money on collector's edition?

ReaperLeopard

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft. Collectors edition.

Statue- What am I going to do with this? Put it on my desk and look at it?

Cloth Map- Wow, this is really going to be far more useful than the interactive game map! (Not)

Artwork- Yes, I would like to have this, but I'd still probably only look at it once.

Creation of- This is what I'd like to have the most. I'd pay for just this if I could.

So yeah, I don't think it's worth it at all.

Whatever floats your boat.

collectors range from hoarders to people that put their small change in a cup .

if they find enjoyment in it, more power to them. :thumbsup:

if you are not a collector you won't understand.

Edited by Ozimandias

More people would have bought it if they cut the shitty statue to lower the price.

That's what I think anyways.

Yep, If they lowered the price I would definitely get it, mostly because of the art book, you don't see a 200 page art book from your favorite game series every day.

Whatever floats your boat.

collectors range from hoarders to people that put their small change in a cup .

if they find enjoyment in it, more power to them. :thumbsup:

if you are not a collector you won't understand.

Exactly, people don't understand that it's for COLLECTORS, obviously it's a waste of money for anyone who doesn't appreciate collectors items, they view most of it as cheap where other people like myself appreciate everything in the Collector's Edition

to be perfectly honest i bought it for the art book and the statue, not so much the making of. But i bought those BECAUSE I'm a huge fan and find value in the collectors loot. That's not to say though that not buying it makes you any less of a fan, its just perspective.

Some people see this as a good or great game and they love the lore and the world .. they are just as much fans as someone who buys the CE .. but something the people who think its a rip off and the statue is junk don't get .. is that there are "Collectors" .. people who collect things in there life that mean something to them .. I do this with Star Wars and a couple small things .. just nick nacks that the average person throws out after a year .. so when I buy this or someone else buys this and pays that 150usd they plan to hold onto these items cause this is more than a game to us and we want these nick nacks as memories .. now of course there are players that feel the same way but they just don't see this statue as something they need .. and to be honest it isn't .. this will likely end up back in its box after I watch the DVDs and look over the art book .. but its just a collector thing .. if your not a collector and have never owned a statue of batman or ironman's helmet then of course this isn't for you .. but don't preach on about it being a waste of money .. "one mans garbage is another man's treasure"

Some people see this as a good or great game and they love the lore and the world .. they are just as much fans as someone who buys the CE .. but something the people who think its a rip off and the statue is junk don't get .. is that there are "Collectors" .. people who collect things in there life that mean something to them .. I do this with Star Wars and a couple small things .. just nick nacks that the average person throws out after a year .. so when I buy this or someone else buys this and pays that 150usd they plan to hold onto these items cause this is more than a game to us and we want these nick nacks as memories .. now of course there are players that feel the same way but they just don't see this statue as something they need .. and to be honest it isn't .. this will likely end up back in its box after I watch the DVDs and look over the art book .. but its just a collector thing .. if your not a collector and have never owned a statue of batman or ironman's helmet then of course this isn't for you .. but don't preach on about it being a waste of money .. "one mans garbage is another man's treasure"

Amen brother!