Gmod Content Policy & Content Index System

Kreisher

Hey, I don't know if anyone has figured this out yet, but I have found their youtube channel. They are active every few days, you might be able to get in touch with them there to have them remove your content.

I don't they will even respond from there if they don't from their own site and I'm not making an account at Youtube to try... and be ignored. I'll just try to make it harder to leech my files from here if I can.

It's not only my files I care about, it's everyone who doesn't want anything to do with Gmods, as well as the way they are going about this.

I have a youtube account, I could gather a list of names from the people here that want their mods removed from gmod/want their mods to not show up and write up a formal letter and send it through there, I would be more than willing to do so on behalf of my fellow modders. The more angles we tackle this at, the more likely they will listen. You can only ignore a buzzing fly for so long, and an angry hornets nest is what they have here.

I want mine, even how small it is to be gone off their bloody site.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gmod will list my mod on the site and link back to Nexus for anyone wanting to download the mod.

If it linked to my Nexus pages I'd support it but I don't support it bypassing the pages and going directly to the download page because it skips the comments and forum entries which art important.

I don't want anything to with the gmod website, if I find some of mod there, their will be trouble one way or the other, from what i have read. I will send emails to my friends to avoid this website at all costs and update readme etc, even plant hidden messages inside their mods. this is the type of thing that keeps me from uploading my really good mods. I don't want them stolen Edited by lostone1993

I dont want anything to with the gmod website, i find some of mod there, their will be trouble one way or the other, from what i have read. I will send emails to my friends to avoid this website at all costs and update readme etc, even plant hidden messages insider their. this is the type of thing that keeps me from uploading my really good mods. I dont want them stolen

I can add you to a list of Nexus users I'm trying to gather up to message them (politely) with a formal request to remove/not link mods from users here that don't want it.

I'm working my way through my files amending readme's and uploading files again. It's taking awhile since I don't have my games drive at the moment (it died) and I have to hunt through backups to find the current files.

They aren't showing up on the updated files list as yet, but I've checked the entries and they are changed.

Only have two done so far...only 14 to go. :rolleyes: At least they can't find my House Cats and Battle Dogs, but I don't like that they have my images. Anyway, I suppose anyone can download those so it's not such a big deal I suppose.

Now we wait and see if they amend the links at their end .... :mad:

I dont want anything to with the gmod website, i find some of mod there, their will be trouble one way or the other, from what i have read. I will send emails to my friends to avoid this website at all costs and update readme etc, even plant hidden messages insider their. this is the type of thing that keeps me from uploading my really good mods. I dont want them stolen

I can add you to a list of Nexus users I'm trying to gather up to message them (politely) with a formal request to remove/not link mods from users here that don't want it.

very much appichnated(i cant spell it atm :facepalm: ), I would like that

very much appichnated(i cant spell it atm :facepalm: ), I would like that

Alright, added. I'm going to wait to send it off until I have a decent list.

I just had a look to see if my mods were still at the site (they are) and I find one that isn't mine being added to my list as I search my user name. I imagine it's because I was credited for my tutorial, but it's not my mod.

http://gmod.com/mod/Limeroth_Companion

I don't know if I can get in touch with Gabriel, but I'll give it a try.

;D I tried the download links at Gmods for one of the mods I've re-uploaded here and I get this.

That was my House Cats mod. :thumbsup:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n185/maigrets/SiteError2.jpg

Wow, they really screwed this up for themselves. I don't usually don't mind if people upload my mods to sites other than the Nexus, as long as they don't claim they made it, but what Gmod is doing is totally not cool. I don't know if any of my mods are on there, but I don't want them to be.