Gmod Content Policy & Content Index System

Kreisher

(might wanna make sure they are aware of what's goin' on here though....)

Oh they are aware, but I don't know if they have the ability to block as effectively. I'm not going to mention the name here though to hopefully not offer gmod another target.

Edited by SavageArtistry

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strike three! You're out!! :down:

agreed, :armscrossed:

Same.

Still got his number? Might wanna ask just what exactly it is he thinks he is doing. :D That song and dance should be entertaining at least.

Yeah, honestly all I said was I'm done trying to tell him how he has screwed up. He's online, but hasn't responded to it.

Same.

Still got his number? Might wanna ask just what exactly it is he thinks he is doing. :D That song and dance should be entertaining at least.

Yeah, honestly all I said was I'm done trying to tell him how he has screwed up. He's online, but hasn't responded to it.

I doubt even he has the front to try and explain this away.

Same.

I doubt even he has the front to try and explain this away.

I think you are underestimating him... just wait a bit and I'm sure he will try and explain his actions, and how he is completely innocent while it's Dark0ne who is the evil mastermind behind all the worlds famine...

And if I know him right, he might even take my post here seriously :rolleyes:

I think you are underestimating him... just wait a bit and I'm sure he will try and explain his actions, and how he is completely innocent while it's Dark0ne who is the evil mastermind behind all the worlds famine...

And if I know him right, he might even take my post here seriously :rolleyes:

What's he going to do? blame the neighbours cat? er.... actually it wouldn't surprise me if he did.