[WIP] Beyond Boulder Dome

rjhelms84

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Androyddd -- No idea! :laugh:

Denver won't take as long as BBD to complete though, since everyone has honed their skilled and gained a lot of XP from making BBD.

DerpyCatfish -- If you'd like to drop me an email, and show me a few art things you've done in the past, that'd be great! [email protected]

Androyddd -- No idea! :laugh:

Denver won't take as long as BBD to complete though, since everyone has honed their skilled and gained a lot of XP from making BBD.

DerpyCatfish -- If you'd like to drop me an email, and show me a few art things you've done in the past, that'd be great! [email protected]

Well... Some Mentats may speed it up a little as well :P

and I can also do posters i've done a few for my mod Moira's Supply you can check out on its mod page. under images.

Edited by CarnivalOfFear

Due to some last minute complications, after missing a lot of sleep pushing for a June 10th release, I'm going to have to cancel that release date. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused!

I won't set a new release date yet, but I estimate it will be one or two weeks late. This is to ensure you get the best possible experience from the mod, and I'm sure you will appreciate the fine-tuning, which I believe will be worth the extra wait.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting us, either directly, or simply by your excitement in wanting to play! I really appreciate every comment we get, and I'll do my best to make sure this mod is ready for you to play as soon as possible.

So keep checking here for updates.

All the best,

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Been following this fairly closely since I heard about it a few months ago, and I for one will gladly say I can wait the extra one or two weeks.

The amount of work, expertise, and sleepless mentat filled hours that you guys are throwing onto this project is on a mind boggling scale, and I would be sad to see if Bethesda didn't recognize you guys for your extensive work.

Keep at the work guys, and I can't wait to see what the end result will be!

-Squishy

Been following this fairly closely since I heard about it a few months ago, and I for one will gladly say I can wait the extra one or two weeks.

The amount of work, expertise, and sleepless mentat filled hours that you guys are throwing onto this project is on a mind boggling scale, and I would be sad to see if Bethesda didn't recognize you guys for your extensive work.

Keep at the work guys, and I can't wait to see what the end result will be!

-Squishy

This mod has to get recognized by bethesda.......a mod that made doc mitchell say "two bears high fiving" was recognized by bethesda(no offense to the guy that made it...i love that mod I'm just saying if a mod that changes something that small can get recognized by them then this obviously should get recognized)