What, are the people of Skyrim idiots?!

WolfySnackrib

I wouldnt be really surprised with this...we already have psychic guards back, demonic horses...now people drying their clothes in the middle of a rain..radiant AI sounds promising :biggrin:

When did they put psychic guards back in? They were making such a big deal about "Killing Joe Blow in Town A then going to Town C and no one knows'. Damn it.

They arent that psychic anymore it seems...only in the city where you commited the crime or near...there was an article where the author of it wrote, that when he killed a legion guard somewhere in the wilderness, he was chased by his horse wich he wasnt able to kill no matter what he did...he didnt even enter the near city and out of nowhere another legion soldier runned out and asked him to pay for his crimes even though there were no witnessess.

I dont know the exact detials but he clearly mentioned that there was no way someone saw him when he commited the crime, so it seems we will need to wait for a mod again.

That sounds like a mighty fine trained horse!

I wouldnt be really surprised with this...we already have psychic guards back, demonic horses...now people drying their clothes in the middle of a rain..radiant AI sounds promising :biggrin:

When did they put psychic guards back in? They were making such a big deal about "Killing Joe Blow in Town A then going to Town C and no one knows'. Damn it.

They arent that psychic anymore it seems...only in the city where you commited the crime or near...there was an article where the author of it wrote, that when he killed a legion guard somewhere in the wilderness, he was chased by his horse wich he wasnt able to kill no matter what he did...he didnt even enter the near city and out of nowhere another legion soldier runned out and asked him to pay for his crimes even though there were no witnessess.

I dont know the exact detials but he clearly mentioned that there was no way someone saw him when he commited the crime, so it seems we will need to wait for a mod again.

By all accounts, here is some sort of indicator that tells you when you have eliminated all the witnesses to your crime, and the bounty is the removed, Perhaps the horse was the witness.. it being invincible would mean eliminating all the witnesses impossible. Breaking that element of the game some what.

imo it's a special 'feature'. They might address it though. Because that is kinda ridiculous. and breaks the whole killing the witnesses.

Mmmmmm so when i kill a single NPC im going to actualy end up on a mini killing spree...... I can manage that :devil:

By all accounts, here is some sort of indicator that tells you when you have eliminated all the witnesses to your crime, and the bounty is the removed, Perhaps the horse was the witness.. it being invincible would mean eliminating all the witnesses impossible. Breaking that element of the game some what.

imo it's a special 'feature'. They might address it though. Because that is kinda ridiculous. and breaks the whole killing the witnesses.

Well it would be great to have some indicator...though having a horse like a witness sounds silly to me lol...

Guard: Pay for your crimes or go to jail !!!

Player: That's ridiculous, how can you acuse me just like that, where are the witnessess!

Guard: There *points at legion horse* he confirmed it !!!

Player: What...is this some sort of a joke?!

Horse: Ihaaahaaa *points at player, makes strange sounds*

Player: What the... *slowly back's up*

Guard: Hold right there criminal scum...!!

Horse: *attacks*

Death screen: Load or?

Player: ... :wallbash:

I dont know the exact details but he clearly mentioned that there was no way someone saw him when he commited the crime, so it seems we will need to wait for a mod again.

Maybe we will, but it might be they'll get this sorted before release date. The game isn't ready. If it was, it would be out now, and not two months from now. So yeah, hoping this gets fixed, and failing that, hoping the modders get on it.

I dont know the exact details but he clearly mentioned that there was no way someone saw him when he commited the crime, so it seems we will need to wait for a mod again.

Maybe we will, but it might be they'll get this sorted before release date. The game isn't ready. If it was, it would be out now, and not two months from now. So yeah, hoping this gets fixed, and failing that, hoping the modders get on it.

They'd have to be pretty close to done, they have to finish it like a month before the game's release date so that they can send it to press.