What Platform?

MizerD

92 members have voted

1. 1. What platform will you be getting SKYRIM on?

Ok so due to many things mainly stress, my pc ended up nailed to a tree and shot! and at the moment i cant afford a new one to play Skyrim on when it comes out, so i'm having to get it for the PS3 first and plan to get it on pc ASAP.

What about you?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I somehow managed to fry my hard-drive and I can't afford a new PC, so 360 for me.

Broken PCs are never fun! lol

I got the Collectors Edition for PC, but I'm gonna eventually get the regular version on Xbox 360 as well, otherwise, I'll never be able to play the game and resist the temptation of modding xD Edited by jhardingame

I somehow managed to fry my hard-drive and I can't afford a new PC, so 360 for me.

get a new hard drive

they be cheeeep

Even if I did get a new hard-drive my PC wasn't that great to begin with, I got 15-20 fps with Oblivion, and Skyrim will probably be worse on my PC, I can just barely afford Skyrim with the way the economy is in the U.S. right now.

get a new hard drive

they be cheeeep

Even if I did get a new hard-drive my PC wasn't that great to begin with, I got 15-20 fps with Oblivion, and Skyrim will probably be worse on my PC, I can just barely afford Skyrim with the way the economy is in the U.S. right now.

Blivo was an Xbox game on a PC

Skyrim will also be an xbox game on a PC

your old machine if working should get the same performance as it did in blivo.

get a new hard drive

they be cheeeep

Pc for me, though i will be the same as you Corakus, oblivion is running for me exactly the same fps as yours and since i had to buy a new lcd monitor i wont be getting a new pc anytime soon...not going to play skyrim on its whole graphic glory :<

I feel for you there, you can sure purchase a lot of top ramen for the price of even the cheapest of HDD's available now.

I'm still going PC only on this one, it will look sweet on my 40 inch HDTV in surround sound of course ;)