Family

saadus

I can't imagine it's been made yet

Of course not but Ian Patterson (ianpatt), Stephen Abel (behippo), Paul Connelly (scruggsywuggsy the ferret) are extremely devoted to programming for this community and I'd be utterly shocked if they didn't make a script extender for the latest game.

They're the ones that made OBSE I'm assuming. That utility was amazing, it did a ton for modding. :) I'm looking forward to seeing what possibilities it unlocks for Skyrim.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, so now is the perfect time to discuss what we want.

I want children to be able to fight for one thing. To be able to wield weapons (badly or good).

The player's children can become followers, and the player can teach him/her skills.

I dunno if I want my kid traveling the world fighting bandits, the undead, dragons, and anything else that Bethesda and the modding community come up with... :unsure:

Exactly, so now is the perfect time to discuss what we want.

I want children to be able to fight for one thing. To be able to wield weapons (badly or good).

The player's children can become followers, and the player can teach him/her skills.

I dunno if I want my kid traveling the world fighting bandits, the undead, dragons, and anything else that Bethesda and the modding community come up with... :unsure:

Fighting dragons builds character. Everyone knows that.

Plus your child would be fine, after all if as parents you have trained them up right, they may one day outshine you!

That's how it usually goes, isn't it? Maybe children will be marked as essential... :tongue:

Plus your child would be fine, after all if as parents you have trained them up right, they may one day outshine you!

That's how it usually goes, isn't it? Maybe children will be marked as essential... :tongue:

lol i hope not if there marked as essential because we as parents wont hold any real power! if we cant kill them then, then we cant threaten them with it. and if they no we wont they wont listen to us, or do as we say! hahah

Edited by MizerD

Maybe children will be marked as essential... :tongue:

Maybe? It is absolutely certain that children will NOT be kill-able.

Good point.

Maybe children will be marked as essential... :tongue:

Maybe? It is absolutely certain that children will NOT be kill-able.

I think it's beyond just "Essential"...I don't think hits will even register, no slashing sounds or blood effects for example I'd imagine...much like in Fallout.