Family

saadus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Essential and invulnerable are 2 different NPC tick boxes in Fallout. So like Nate says, probably exactly like fallout children.

There we have it. Also, essential characters just couldn't be permanently killed...but they could be hurt and knocked out for a time. Children will not be essential, so perhaps invulnerable.

When I get married, the first thing I'm doing is hunting down my mother in law and shooting an arrow up her nostril. But in Skyrim, I'm probably gonna move in a nice house.

Lol jk don't flame me.

lol brilliant post!

Essential and invulnerable are 2 different NPC tick boxes in Fallout. So like Nate says, probably exactly like fallout children.

Either way, I'm sure the modding community will do something about it, but I'll probably just stick with whatever Bethesda decides (and we all know what that is by now).

I think it might be cool if you have a family. I just wonder who will consider doing a same-sex marriage? Because I probably will XD

Having a spouse was already quite a controversial decision. If you had kids to go, you would barely have time for yourself. Nor saving the world. This isn't Sims people. Lets at least not go that far.

Having a spouse was already quite a controversial decision. If you had kids to go, you would barely have time for yourself. Nor saving the world. This isn't Sims people. Lets at least not go that far.

Opinion noted :P .. So guys .. whos going to make my family mod? :D