Windows 8 xbox 360

Thor.

That took long enough, they should have done it with 7 already instead of just creating a media-centre link :facepalm:. I guess they learned about the importance of interconnectivity of software from other companies. Edited by Pronam

For people that like Xbox 360s UI and like the idea of signing on to their account through a PC is nice. Other than that, meh...I don't see a point in this, other than re-branding the fail that GFWL was. I highly doubt there will be some sort of "emulator" so you can play the 360 games on the PC, it would ruin their market for the 360. Most 360 owners I've talked to also said they don't want their 360 to be a PC or visa versa. I agree with that myself...looked what happened to the PSN.

Windows 8 already...sheesh I just got Windows 7. 8 sounds like it's gonna be more for touchpads and smartphones more than it's going to be for the PC...especially from the screenshots I've been seeing. Sheesh, did you see the BSOD for it?

http://tdwgeeks.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/c56205af-af4d-458a-b67c-f80725234e0d.jpg

Seriously...if that's going to be what it's really going to be...I don't want to live on this planet anymore. :facepalm:

Edited by Illiad86

Atleast psn doesn't ban people for no reason like that Black ops dlc fiasco thats happening as we speak, insta glitch ban. I mean come on atleast PSN doesn't do that. It is also free. Edited by Thor.

Atleast psn doesn't ban people for no reason like that Black ops dlc fiasco thats happening as we speak, insta glitch ban. I mean come on atleast PSN doesn't do that. It is also free.

Wait what are you talking about?

Atleast psn doesn't ban people for no reason like that Black ops dlc fiasco thats happening as we speak, insta glitch ban. I mean come on atleast PSN doesn't do that. It is also free.

What's not to get? What he said was on point with the conversation.

Let's just hope this windows 8 + 360 thing doesn't turn out unstable a la Vista.

as a PS3 only owner and self procclaimed fanboy, i have to admit that PSN might stop being free. well it will still be free but as of Resistance 3, games will start coming out with a Pass to allow you to play multiplayer. if you buy the game used or even so much as borrow a game, you have to buy a Pass online for $15 to play online.....the PSN will still be free, and idk if this is going to be every game, or just exclusives or what, but its a stupid idea anyways. luckily most used games i buy are single player games and most games i plan on playing multiplayer i pre order. but still its a stupid move on Sonys part.

http://www.fanboyfeed.com/black-ops-rezurrection-pack-may-be-causing-xbox-live-profile-bans/

lol the name of the site.

Edited by Thor.