Your heritage

TheCalliton

Hey all, ive been thinking about my ancestry, where my bloodline leads to in the world.

I dont know the percentages,but i know i am

native american (a teensy weensy percent)

latvian

lithuanian

possibly russian

polish

possibly german

im basically all of eastern europe except for my great great grandpa was native american (he preffered indian)

what about you? :psyduck:

I have quite a bit of German in my bloodline started out as a bunch of horse thieves, that stowed away on the poop deck.

some British on my moms said.

Italians maybe both or just moms.

4 or 5 Indians each.

some Chinese in there to.

I can not and will not forget the redneck :thumbsup:

kind of sucks when you can trace a bunch of you family lines back to the civil war, and see that there was a hundred one each side :laugh:

Possible Native. Dads side, do to the fact my Fathers bloodline in "Canada" dates back a good 100 years. Pictures to prove it to :smile: reason he has very Dark black hair, no other explanation why?? Could be a mix somewhere along the line.

Spanish Mothers side :smile:

Irish Dads side

English Both

Scottish mothers side.

Now try to picture me :tongue:

Edited by Thor.

Some random stuff found on the internet about my last name, Alder.

This interesting surname is of Anglo-Saxon origin, and has two distinct possible sources. Firstly, it may derive from either of two Olde English pre 7th Century personal names, Ealdhere or Aethelhere, composed of the elements "eald", old or "aethel", noble, with "here", army. The former name appears as the initial element in Aldersey, Cheshire, recorded as "Aldrisey" in 1284, and translating as "the river land (Olde English "eg") of Ealdhere". The places called Alderton in Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire, and Wiltshire, appearing respectively as "Aldritone, Aldritone" and "Aldrintone" in the Domesday Book of 1086 for the above counties, also have "Ealdhere" as their initial element, with "ing", people of, and "tun", settlement. The second possibility is that Alder is of topographical origin from residence by alder trees, deriving from the Olde English "alor", alder(s). Topographical surnames were among the earliest created, since both natural and man-made features in the landscape provided easily recognisable distinguishing names in the small communities of the Middle Ages. Early examples of the surname include: John atte Alre (Somerset, 1327), and Alexander Aldre(s), Warwickshire, 1332. Richard Alder, an early emigrant to the New World, is listed on a census of those resident in Virginia on February 16th 1623. The family Coat of Arms is a red shield with three ermine crescents and a silver bordure engrailed, the Crest being a red griffin's head. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of Ralph de Alre, which was dated 1221, in the "Curia Regis Rolls of Berkshire", during the reign of King Henry 111, known as "The Frenchman", 1216 - 1272. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. In England this was known as Poll Tax. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.

Possible Native. Dads side, do to the fact my Fathers bloodline in "Canada" dates back a good 100 years. Pictures to prove it to :smile: reason he has very Dark black hair, no other explanation why?? Could be a mix somewhere along the line.

Spanish Mothers side :smile:

Irish Dads side

English Both

Scottish mothers side.

Now try to picture me :tongue:

Spanish looking with freckles and red hair. Probably wearing a sixpence and a kilt :tongue:

Scandinavian. Mother 100 % Scandinavian. Farther 50 % jeweish. Comes from my grandma who was an ethnical jew, from Könisberg, Germany.