Your heritage

TheCalliton

I honestly don't believe in all of that "I'm half this, half that, a quarter this, quarter that, a third this, third that, part this, part that blah blah blah" stuff.

I'm just a Canadian. :)

93% Martian

7% questionable Human

Possible Native. Dads side, do to the fact my Fathers bloodline in "Canada" dates back a good 100 years. Pictures to prove it to :smile: reason he has very Dark black hair, no other explanation why?? Could be a mix somewhere along the line.

Spanish Mothers side :smile:

Irish Dads side

English Both

Scottish mothers side.

Now try to picture me :tongue:

Spanish looking with freckles and red hair. Probably wearing a sixpence and a kilt :tongue:

Scandinavian. Mother 100 % Scandinavian. Farther 50 % jeweish. Comes from my grandma who was an ethnical jew, from Könisberg, Germany.

Your correct on the Spanish looking part, sometimes people even mistaken me as Inuit :smile: or even Japanese.

Edited by Thor.

I'm a Nord and the son of Sithis, a.k.a. DeathWarrior! :hurr: :dance: :armscrossed: :tongue:

Well, maybe not Sithis, but the Nord is pretty accurate since most of my ancestry is Germanic.

My father's side:

-Mostly German, to the point where one of my ancestors was a Saxon/Germanic pagan king who fought against Charlemagne.

-Also some possible Norwegian or Danish and Native American.

My mother's side:

-Half German from my Grandmother who was raised under and eventually fled the Nazis (I think that family tree was from around the area of Prussia/former East Germany).

-25% Russian from my Great-Grandmother

-25% Chinese from my Great-Grandfather

From my mother's side I inherit .....

Scots ........... 25 % .......... grandmother side ...... 1820 Settlers from the UK

English...........25 % .........grandmother side ........1820 Settlers from the UK

Ukranian.........50 % .........grandfather side ..........Ukraine to France then to ZA ............ Budmo !

My father's side is not neccessary ........culturally though, I'm English / Afrikaans

Now contrast this with my older brother lol ....

Add everything from my mom's side (obviously), and add from his father's side .....................

Jewish ....... 100 % ......... Syrian and German Jew ancestry.

Nationality: fourthgeneration Australian.

Ethnicity: Hard to say. probably either Scots or French.

Ethnic makeup: Primarily French(Normandy), but those ancestors moved into England in 1066 and then settled in Scotland up until a small patch went to Australia in what I'd assume to be the 1890s. I don't really knwo what to call them, they started in France, but after nearly a millenium in Scotland, and considering I have a scottish name, very pale skin, craggy features, and reddish brown hair, it's somewhere between the two my mother's side. (I still have blood relatives in Inverness supposedly)

On my father's side it's a little more mixed, with a mix of Welsh and Irish roots. I don't know much about this side of my ancestry-my mother's family had extensive knowledge of their heritage but my father didn't. With a name as Scottish as the highlands, I think there may be some Scot in him aswell, but Im not sure, it bares further research. On the Australian side I'm also a mix, with my Father's family being ranchers from central Queensland, and my mother's side being a mix of various city folk, including a sailor and an 1900s archetect who designed a few city landmarks.

That's about all I've got, except that my family's always had something of Scots leaning, and tend to identify with the Scots, they certainly fit in, craggy featured, pale skinned, and with reddish hair, and some of the names of my immediate kin aswell fit with that.

From several generations of Americans here. Before that are the following:

Scandinavian

England

The connection my family has to our past is honor. Leading honorable lives is a foundation for every member of our family for generations. It is important to know your past, who your ancestors were...because they are partly responsible for who you are now. The values I instill in my children will be carried on long after I am dead. So yes, it matters even if you don't realize it.