Not the Children

daventry

104 members have voted

1. 1. Those Little Brats

• I will Mod out the Children but leave a few as to not break the Game
    • I will Mod the Children to be Killable (Yea, something is wrong with you i see)
    • I will leave them be, those Adorable Immortals of the Game

People seem to have Mix feelings about the Children in Skyrim, they like them or they want to Mod them Out of the Game or Mod them where they can be Killed (Sicko)

How are your feelings toward the Children in Skyrim where you can Kill anyone, but these Immortals of the Game seem to be the Only Survivors of a Massacre Town, makes me wonder if they will Respawn to Grown Ups to fill up the empty town.

Edited by daventry

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as there is a mod, I will install it just so that the option is there should I be so inclined. Also, this would put an additional weight on my shoulders if I were trying to save a child from bandits. No more immersion-breaking security that the child will survive, which means I gotta try even harder to play it carefully.

As soon as there is a mod, I will install it just so that the option is there should I be so inclined. Also, this would put an additional weight on my shoulders if I were trying to save a child from bandits. No more immersion-breaking security that the child will survive, which means I gotta try even harder to play it carefully.

agree Immersion breaking!

I don't think they should be treated any differently than any other NPC. It's no worse to murder a child then it is to murder an adult. At the same time, I don't plan to randomly murder either on a regular basis, so unless it really messes up some quest line, I shall leave the game as is in that regard.

I have No problem with Children, this Thread is for you guys ;)

If i really have to choose myself, then i will have them Modded out of the Game since Skyrim is now M Rated with those things you have mentioned. :sweat:

Besides, why have Background wandering AI if they dont learn anything from the Real World that is Skyrim. :whistling:

Edited by daventry

I have No problem with Children, this Thread is for you guys ;)

If i really have to choose myself, then i will have them Modded out of the Game since Skyrim is now M Rated with those things you have mentioned. :sweat:

Besides, why have Background wandering AI if they dont learn anything from the Real World that is Skyrim. :whistling:

Wait your saying because the game is rated M there shouldnt be kids in it? That doesn't make sense and it's not relevant . That's like saying this scary slasher film shouldn't have kids in it because some one gets killed. Lol now I won't let a 5 year old play it due to the M rating. But that's playing. I think it's nice to have children in the game and I do think the should be killable as for immersion. I don't plan on killing any of these DIGITAL kids . But it's more realistic to keep them in because everyone was a kid at one time or a kitten or a hatchling . I wonder if there will be kahjit and argonian children that would be cool to see a kahjit child and throw a ball of yarn down the 7000 steps and watch it run Hahahahahhahahahah .