Guns or not Guns

hoofhearted4

93 members have voted

1. 1. Should citizens be allowed to have Guns

• Yes
    • No

"I'm from Baltimore city. I'm not a tourist snapping photos. I was just back in town. 3 guns, all brand new off the back of a lorry. I was in a private residence, not gang related. It's not the first time I have been offered guns in the US, it was just the last time it happened. It's pretty normal, the last time I told someone about how easy it is and how prevalent illegal guns are in the city, they think I'm making it up. I am 200% positive I wouldn't have to look very hard to get a gun. Mac 10s, AKs, all present and accounted for."

Interesting story, so what was the asking price of these non legal AK's or the Mac 10's? Should be an easy question to answer since the incident sticks out in your memory so well.

Yes, very easy answer.

Intriguing that you don't have it ready at hand....not that I would ever doubt your anecdote.

Edited by Aurielius

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm from Baltimore city. I'm not a tourist snapping photos. I was just back in town. 3 guns, all brand new off the back of a lorry. I was in a private residence, not gang related. It's not the first time I have been offered guns in the US, it was just the last time it happened. It's pretty normal, the last time I told someone about how easy it is and how prevalent illegal guns are in the city, they think I'm making it up. I am 200% positive I wouldn't have to look very hard to get a gun. Mac 10s, AKs, all present and accounted for."

Interesting story, so what was the asking price of these non legal AK's or the Mac 10's? Should be an easy question to answer since the incident sticks out in your memory so well.

Yes, very easy answer.

Intriguing that you don't have it ready at hand....not that I would ever doubt your anecdote.

I have it at hand.

However, since your spooky PM last night telegraphing your poxy forum war with me, your intentions are clear. You are fishing and I'm not biting. Now get back to something actually relevant. :rolleyes:

Ok, Ghogiel, now that you have me frightened half to death, please tell me what these weapons of mass distruction would have cost you. I have no idea what they do but have a terrible feeling that they are really, really spooky guns...:ninja:

Again I ask why I come here and post.

I have to say I am used to this to some extent from the usual suspects. But as I have a healthy respect to you gentlemen, I am disappointed that this train has derailed.

You boys have fun. *waves goodbye*

Yes, very easy answer.

I have it at hand.

However, since your spooky PM last night telegraphing your poxy forum war with me, your intentions are clear. You are fishing and I'm not biting. Now get back to something actually relevant. :rolleyes:

Actually I offered peace in the PM but was accepting of the fact that you didn't want it, since we are broadcasting for all to see. Your anecdote has holes I could drive a truck through. Illegal weapons are available but not so easy to obtain as your 'story' suggests, you assert street credentials I questioned the veracity of them. I have several friends that buy and sell weapons routinely so am at least slightly familiar with the ease that assault weapons can be acquired and to say that I doubt your assertion is an understatement.

Again I ask why I come here and post.

I have to say I am used to this to some extent from the usual suspects. But as I have a healthy respect to you gentlemen, I am disappointed that this train has derailed.

You boys have fun. *waves goodbye*

Guess you have the right idea (as usual) LP. Wanted to ask a simple question, as my niece and her family lived in the Baltimore area until a very short time ago. They now live in another crime ridden area (Las Vegas). Just wondered if it was really that easy to obtain such awful weapons, and if so wondered if the cost was as low as Ghogiel seemed to be indicating. He never said how much, so I was curious. But since I hate guns, :ohdear: I think I will just slip quietly away into the night....... :ninja:

Ok, Ghogiel, now that you have me frightened half to death, please tell me what these weapons of mass distruction would have cost you. I have no idea what they do but have a terrible feeling that they are really, really spooky guns...:ninja:

Is there supposed to be a question in there?

At least be straight if you want to say that I am lying.

@Aurielius: You doubt there are unlicensed AKs in the state of Maryland. I don't know what you want me to do about it.

Edited by Ghogiel

At least be straight if you want to say that I am lying. I am always straight with everyone. I never said anything about lying. I asked a question....

Is that not a question????

At least be straight if you want to say that I am lying. I am always straight with everyone. I never said anything about lying. I asked a question....

Is that not a question????

I don't think so.

Is it not rhetorical? You highlighted portion is taken out of context. It lacks a question mark, the bit which follows that is odd to me. it says something about a weapons of mass destruction, which is something else. I thought the whole post was an attempt at a exaggerated sarcastic reply to convey your disbelief that what I have said about unlicensed firearms is true.

@Aurelius, Your olive branch in that PM... I can't find it. It was a logical fallacy, then a veiled threat.

Edited by Ghogiel