The beta, slowly rolling closer...

CommanderCrazy

Im entirely set here. Got my snacks, got my days off, and im ready for many all nighters :D

How about you guys? or maybe you werent lucky enough to get a day or 2 off and now have to sit at work or school as you painfully wait for the day to end :P

The other question is, what are you gonna do to kill the time?

Edited by CommanderCrazy

I'm probably get work done ahead this week, so that I don't need to study for the whole weekend. Is it on the 27th or 29th?

EDIT: 29th, from what I've seen on Gracin's thread. I don't think I'll sleep much during the weekend. ** Shrugs **

Edited by Yoshh

27th for those who pre-orders though Orgins or had MOH LE, and 29th for everyone else. Right now I am waiting to see if I get my email from being not only a MOH LE owner but one who pre-ordered that game when it was announced MOH pre-orders will be getting into the BF3 Beta. However, I am a bit nervous as the beta keys where first supposed to go out on friday and the week end now their saying they got out tonite and should be in the email boxes by mid night to 5 am est. No pre-load as well so pretty much right in the morning if I get my varification email I will have to start downloading and wait till it finishes to even play. Edited by Gracinfields

oooo so there BF3 beta starts today! (for me for Ps3 since i had MoH LE)

well looks like ima have to stop playing Diablo 2. darn i was rly getting into it too. first time playing online

oh well more important matters to attend to

No limited numbers of keys its the fact that first it was to be out at the end of last week, then they said over the week. On Sunday they said they will be out monday, monday roles around nothing, then around mid day they said well it should be appearing between midnight and 5 am which well was the supposed time when the beta would open up for download. I did get my beta key however and currently downloading the 3 gigs for beta.