Skyrim Countdown

SynysterShadows1213

I got it as my Homepage. Every time I log in it's like *BAAAAM* 44 days until Skyrim! :thumbsup:

I have a countdown gadget for Windows 7 on the top right corner of my screen counting down until Skyrim is here XD It even has a Skyrim theme :biggrin:

I have one too, but I can't for the life of me work out how to change the background. At the moment, it's just blue, which was the most Skyrim-ish colour I could find

I got it as my Homepage. Every time I log in it's like *BAAAAM* 44 days until Skyrim! :thumbsup:

I have a countdown gadget for Windows 7 on the top right corner of my screen counting down until Skyrim is here XD It even has a Skyrim theme :biggrin:

I have one too, but I can't for the life of me work out how to change the background. At the moment, it's just blue, which was the most Skyrim-ish colour I could find

I got the gadget here, you can change which game you want to track, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, etc. It automatically comes set up, you can change it but I just kept mine the same (just changed the text color).

http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDetail.aspx?li=44cfa3a3-72c1-4568-9489-69ec5368b708&bt=1&pl=1

Ive been checking this clock every day for a couple months now o_O ... one month and two weeks exactly

I've been converting the time from days to weeks to months/weeks/days....whatever makes it seem shorter. Now I've even put a timer on my desktop. Everything was fine, Skyrim was just another game coming out that I would buy, but now.....after being on the forums, articles, and my friends talking about it...I am counting every tenth of a second that passes by :wink:

Ive been checking this clock every day for a couple months now o_O ... one month and two weeks exactly

I've been converting the time from days to weeks to months/weeks/days....whatever makes it seem shorter. Now I've even put a timer on my desktop. Everything was fine, Skyrim was just another game coming out that I would buy, but now.....after being on the forums, articles, and my friends talking about it...I am counting every tenth of a second that passes by :wink:

omg I totally get that mindset xD .. I can't wait for October 11th so I can finally say in my head that its only a month x3