New SP screenshot

CommanderCrazy

Hehe, it may look nice now, but I remind you - Isn't the Battlefield series infamous for rather bad flight controls?

by bad, i think you just mean it takes some time getting used to....ill tell you, when i first started jumping into helios, id crash in seconds. then i got pretty good. and ive been in some where they were very very very good at flying them.

When's this coming out? I need a new shooter, Gears 3 was boring, Space Marine was pathetic and Im never buying a cod game, I need a good FPS to break the draught lol.

Saw a TV review of the Beta today.. damn, this can't come out soon enough lol. How do you get into the beta? I don't think I can wait till the 27th even with Forza 4 out in the mean time.

Gets some flight experience in other games before you jump into Battlefield, a LOT of people blame Battlefield's controls for their own inexperience, but once you're at home behind the joystick, it's as easy driving any other vehicle. Just take some time to practice, or do what I do which is find an empty server and use that for target/driving practice. Practice makes perfect, especialy behind the joystick of a Sukhoi :thumbsup: