ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Taking Requests: 50 Armor Mods

Sordohom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are still open (or weeding out requests you don't like,) can you make Dwarven prosthetic limbs? It can replace an arm or both as a gauntlet, a leg or both for boots, Dwarven metal plating for maybe the neck and thighs. Light and heavy variants, with the heavy looking more solid and armored, while the light looks bare-bones and slender. :D

No need to over complicate it with scripts. Just make one gauntlet for left arm prosthetic, another for the right, then another for the both, and so on.

I hope you consider this. Thanks!

Alright so I think an update is in order.

I have been working hard on getting these requests done as my free time would allow.

Some of the armors I'm almost done with in no particular order. (More being worked on as well, but those are not nearly as done and will likely take some more time)

-Diablo Crusader Armor - Requested by Hexxagone

-Hellgate: London Templar Armor - Requested by Perraine

-Excalar's request based on the image he posted

-Captain Hook's Leather Armor - Requested by Uncina

I will be doing just about everyone's request even if we go over the 50 mod limit I'll likely do some more.

I'll be posting some images of the armors once I get them textured. I might release some of these early once they're finished so that people don't have to wait. Also seeing as it feels like not many modders are really taking requests and I'd love to be the guy who makes some people's dreams come true, so I will make the socks that were requested by AfroGamerNinja :smile: though they'll likely come after I get most of the request fulfilled.