Music you listen to while working in the CK?

Deleted4363562User

Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response

I don't know about euphoric, so the wiki's a bit off but I'm pretty sure I know what it's like to be a purring cat that's kind of going to sleep with the back of its ears rubbed
NRW is always good too
I can't really offer anything particular except the calming effects of a fire for particulars, it's really particular to individuals, even if it does work, different things work for different people

ah, this isn't ASMR but was part of the topic that I might've stumbled across it on, rainyday + this song were separate, someone listed them both and it was literally like, well, listen for yourself~
Edited by tartarsauce2

Music? pfft. I drink. And if I mess around with blender, I drink *a lot*. I so wanted to recreate some of the signs from Vampire bloodines (like the Asylum or blood clinic), but freaking hell I don't have a single artsy bone in my body. I literally flunked art class in elementary school.

Edited by Mavkiel

I don't mod...but if I did...I would not listen to anything while modding. When I need to concentrate...I want it as quiet as possible. Heck, I don't even play the game music during the game. I do allow radios to play in game though.

I don't mod...but if I did...I would not listen to anything while modding. When I need to concentrate...I want it as quiet as possible. Heck, I don't even play the game music during the game. I do allow radios to play in game though.

Oh you *really* need to do something when messing with the kit. Its like wrestling a greased up midget at times.

Hell, just a quick example, trying to track down the names of tier 4 merchants in the construction kit took me a bloody hour. Why? Because they didn't have a single thing in common with each other. I couldn't use name/faction/loot chests to find them all. Hell, I even tried looking at random encounter quests, but that thing was a nightmare to make heads or tails of.

Last time I saw something that cryptic was when I purposefully tried to piss off my programming instructor. She was teaching some alternative to using nested if statements, and gave some annoying program to do. However, she didn't specify how we had to accomplish it. So a hundred lines of code with the most cryptic variables I could think of I turned that s#*! in. It worked, but she was not happy. But hell, I wasn't happy at the slow pace of the course, or her looking over my shoulder and asking me not to get ahead.

I listen to music *all* the time...except when working in the CK (and win server). It's quite lame of my brain.

I tried, I really tried...and it should work for me considering the game world lends itself well enough to my type of music (and I enjoy my own music while playing). However, the juxtaposition when working in the environment of the CK (or, as noted. with win server) and country/outlaw country is just too great for me to enjoy them together.

"He's a high-tech redneck.

Mayberry meets Star Trek"

Edit to add: Surprisingly, maybe, I find most Linux distros offer a fine environment for country sounds...maybe it's the open source nature of it, feelings of being free to do what one pleases...with few requirements other than that one be willing to put in the work to do it. ;-)