Snapping Improved News

modlurker

Project dead.

Im done to deal with bethesda this company make me puke on my screen how bad they do things.

Thanks for all mod creator that still are alive i wish all of you good luck and i hope you guys win this fight.

special tanks to Dark0ne to make this site running and provide good service/hardwork i hope bethesda dont drain to much energy from you.

Edited by modlurker

Not trying to be an apologist for Bethesda and I'm certainly supportive of mods that improve on the build mode but I worry you're overreacting here. Bethesda is pretty likely to try to patch the build mode at least a few times and that's inevitably going to change functionality in a way that will break some mods. I'm not saying you shouldn't look for a solution so much as it may not be a good idea to jump to conclusions about Bethesda's motives. Breaking mods doesn't really help them in any fashion.

That said, I'm not kidding. The build mode is awful without mods and I really do hope this gets fixed in a way that you can continue your work.

So I'm sorry but what happened/why did you remove your mod? NMM fails to update/remind me of mods that have been updated (I swear I thought this issue was fixed, now it's not working again?) so I've been using version 0.72 for awhile now. I haven't noticed any odd side effects other than how some things snap together so I'm wondering if I'm either missing something or if I should remove the mod since it's now dead.

I'm kinda with you there Samus. For me I had it but something happened and it got removed by accident, I went to get it again and it's gone. What's happened?

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't yet another mod theft again, Via the console Beth mods system, Its a dam shame to see yet another Major mod disappear, At that a mod that was setting a modding mile stone for fixing such a large issue with the game. Im sad to see this mod go.

However, Fallout 4 is currently dying in my eyes, Im really thinking about going back to Fallout: New Vegas, and uninstalling Fallout 4. Till all this stuff calms down and beth fixs mod theft. As its not just damaging its modding community but actually pulling it apart.

Very sad to see your mods go as well... I shall forever miss your flat wall doorways and windows now that I lost the mod... Aaaaaand I guess I'll have to rebuild half my settlements, as I used them so much... :(

• 2 months later...

I'll never understand why modders do this. It only hurts them and those that use their mods properly and respectfully. People that steal mods are not affected by this at all and Bethesda has basically solved the problem by tying mod contributors to a registered Steam account with ownership of Fallout 4. A childish overreaction.