TES VI: Where?

gahnzz

255 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like the next Elder Scrolls?

• High Rock
    • Summerset Isle
    • Valenwood
    • Elsweyr
    • Black Marsh
    • Akavir - continent east of Tamriel
    • Atmora - continent north of Tamriel
    • Yokuda - continent west of Tamriel (it is raised from the ocean floor somehow)
    • A previously unknown region (a la Shivering Isles)
    • Revisit a previously released area

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've quite enough of cold weather, snow, and bland lighting (or snowblindness, depending upon the time of day), thank you very much. Let's get to a warmer clime where I don't have to warm my aching bones over a fire every ten minutes just to keep from entering a state of living rigor mortis. Elsweyr for the win! Kinda like moving from Fairbanks to Phoenix, I suppose.

My second choice would be Blackmarsh.

Actually, I thought I thought I'd hate the overall atmosphere of Skyrim, since I don't like cold weather IRL, but I turned out actually liking it, so that's not really my issue. What I'd like to see is Bethesda develop a region where they'd have to give the beast races their just due. Elsweyr, involved in a civil war to rid the country of Aldmeri tyranny, would be a wonderful addition to the history line of the ES in general, and would force Beth to think through the Khajiit in depth, rather than shortchanging them like they did in Skyrim.

hi, did u know that your all pretend people in a pretend world, the entire world only exists from the perspective of 1 person who has to view all these illusions going about their daily routines, and that reality (all real life) is bad, because nobody knows anything.

hi, did u know that your all pretend people in a pretend world, the entire world only exists from the perspective of 1 person who has to view all these illusions going about their daily routines, and that reality (all real life) is bad, because nobody knows anything.

No I thought Skyrim was real and definitely not a video game at all. I guess you just recently found out Skyrim isn't real, you were so heartbroken that you made an account (why you have 2 posts) with an emo username to tell everyone the bad news? We already know so you can chill and go back to Elder Scrolls: Arena prostitution mods or whatever it is you do when your done stating the extremely obvious and/or butchering the English language. If you're older than 12 I read your post and pity you. Stop skipping Special Ed!

Plus the use of the word 'character' strongly implies I'm aware that Elder Scrolls isn't real, I was just like a billion steps ahead of you in terms differentiating reality and pixels on a screen.

Edited by BetterTejbz

Wait did you mean Skyrim isn't real or the "Real" world isn't real?

Blows my mind either way.

• 2 years later...