⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Werewolves

Jakeschulz

In one of the videos I saw, an NPC transformed, battled a bunch of people, then went off screen and was normal again, so it might be possible, maybe it's like Underworld where at first they couldn't control the transformations, and only transformed by the moon, but after some time they learned how to control the beast. And there are ways around the disease resistance of Vampires and Werewolves, one of them is get both diseases before you turn into either, the other is using a weakness to disease spell on yourself. The spell will likely have to be modded into the game if we have no way of making custom spells.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys it is offical the first review of the game came out and the reveiwer mentioned werewolf hunters and what are werewolf hunters without werewolves

It's been "official" for atleast a week with all the leaked gameplay. Unless you mean, it's been confirmed in a legitimate review and is therefore safe for linking here.

The reveiw came out in a Australian magazine called Atom. I don't know if it is leak or not but it seems pretty legit. If your interested just search it on google.

In one of the videos I saw, an NPC transformed, battled a bunch of people, then went off screen and was normal again, so it might be possible, maybe it's like Underworld where at first they couldn't control the transformations, and only transformed by the moon, but after some time they learned how to control the beast. And there are ways around the disease resistance of Vampires and Werewolves, one of them is get both diseases before you turn into either, the other is using a weakness to disease spell on yourself. The spell will likely have to be modded into the game if we have no way of making custom spells.

Yeah i saw that too, it looked pretty cool

Guys I've seen a werewolf leaked video before it was taken down and I can just say: it's everything I've been dreaming about!!! I can't say anything about it though because I'm afraid I'll get banned.

Now I want the guy saying the pictures we saw a couple of weeks ago were photoshop to explain me how I saw a werewolf.

you can be a werewolf. 100% positive, but I'm not going to be citing sources, obviously, so whether you believe me or not is up to you really.

*snorts amused* typical Bethesda. Ask them one simple thing and it's "No No No No No Okay fine, it's in." Reminds me of when people asked repeatedly if there'd be a CS for Fallout 3 and they danced around and played "Will they or won't they?" when they knew damned well that they would :P

If they could confirm vampires, then why not confirm werewolves?

I had it confirmed through a source which let us say is not known for the most positive attitude towards the TES series.

You become a warewolf in a guild's storyline. You can change into a warewolf and use it's melee atacks which are quite powerfull and sprint very fast on all fours. You triger the transformation yourself and can do so once a day and you feed on fallen humanoids to extend the duration of your bloodlust.