Your #1 Favorite Thing about Oblivion

InuyashaFE

Aside from the graphics which I still think are rather spectacular, it's the ability to roam and discover I love the most. Just take off in a direction, explore the countryside, come upon caves and ruins . . . you know--explore! There's been a lot of complaints about the horses, but I love jumping on one and galloping around the roads (sort of like a vacation to me :laugh: ).

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The graphics were good, and the dark brotherhood was great. Although, i liked the mages guild and the magic system plenty. I cant wait to see what Skyrim has to offer.

My favourite thing about Oblivion, the best moment of the game for me, in a game filled with best-game moments. Was the Dark Brotherhood quest that had you eliminate the members of the house without anyone knowing it was you.

I had a save file ready just before that quest just so I could repeat it at will.

Everything. Dungeons, caves, exploring, deadric quests, story, looting, horses, Shievering Isles, Knights of the Nine.

I could be writing all day. I just loved spending all those hours on it. I wish I could go back in time and experience it all over again.

I think it says something about humanity that this post has so many fewer replies than the negative one.

Take into account that that is a very new thread...

And that Oblivion is just a video game...

No, it doesn't have anything to say about humanity. It's just a game.