Will you play as your morrowind/oblivion charecter in skyrim?

TheMysteriousTraveler

101 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play as your morrowind/oblivion charecter in skyrim?

• Hell Yeah!
    • Nah...
    • Maybe
    • I dont know yet...
    • Yes, but with some improvements made etc.
    • Only if i can get my skyrim charecter to look like my morrowind/oblivion charecter.
    • I was going to, now i'm not anymore
    • Unless someone makes that custom race mod they made for oblivion/morrowind, then no
    • No, but now you gave me the idea...
    • Other (please comment)

I am going the "descendant route" as well.

My character in Morrowind was Vance, the Dunmer.

Remember when

the Nerevarine went missing on a mission to Akavir during the events of Oblivion? Well, he had a kid with a Dunmer that he met there (there aren't many), hence him being Dragonborn.

And so, I'm playing as Indoril, the Dunmer (see spoiler above for explanation).

Maybe. My character is immortal...but I guess it would be kinda weird that she is the Champion of Cyrodiil and the Dragonborn. Depends really. If there's enough lore between the gap of the two games (I like to write stories about her), then I'll do it. Otherwise...I'll just make a story up for my new character :)

Nope, they died 2 centuries ago. Even my High Elf Mage can't live that long, as he was past his middle years during the "Great Oblivion Crisis". ;) I do reserve the right to have some of my former characters progeny in Skyrim, perhaps even bearing the same name in some cases.

Most of my characters will not be.

But my dark mage/necromancer will conveniently have the same name as my Oblivion character but with 2 letters swapped (Dragonasi - Dragosani) and he will follow the teaching of my Oblivion character, probably through a discovery of some sort. Like a memoir. Unfortunately I am a console player until I get a better PC so I will just have to imagine the book lol. I'm considering having him do the college of winterhold stuff first though and then being corrupted...but idk depends on the winterhold quest because my Oblivion mage was the Archmage but he was a necromancer and the mages guild still hated them...wtf.

Reading this thread makes me almost sad that I don't even remember the names of my Morrowind or Oblivion characters: despite playing them for hundreds of hours. I also never created any lore for them, or even thought about it for that matter.

That being said, I will be making a character that honors the playstyle of my Morrowind character: 2h Mace, Light Armor, Conjuration, and any Alteration that improves mobility.

Edited by stormguy85