How long for the inevitable  

83 members have voted

1. 1. How long before somebody legitemately posts "I beat Skyrim"

• 1 hour after release
    • 5 hours after release
    • 10 hours after release
    • 1 full day after release
    • longer than one day

They can speedrun all they want. I'll be poking around in a dungeon or something and enjoying the view.

obviously this is a better idea on how to play

but still

there will be a speedrun

the question is

how soon

Ima take my sweet old time completing skyrim...

Blade: Dude, Alduin is about to destroy winterhold!

Me: Yeah k, just gimme a minute to finish this side quest...

Blade: But your dovahkiin! you have to protect the people of win-

Me: Shutup! my game! >_>

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

First off this goes to anyone who thinks that they can "Complete" Skyrim. Todd has said recently that the Radiant Story actually generates an endless amount of quests. Meaning that, based on your character type, there just might be some "little" mundane quests that you might repeat, but in a different way. Not one quest is completely similar to the other. Which means that if you are at level 10 for example, then there might be this lady that wants you to go and save her daughter from a dungeon that you have never been to before. Then after you complete that quest, radiant story may pick another quest for you at level 13 and there might be father who had his son carried off by bandits to a different dungeon (that you haven't been to before) and you would have to do that. And of course there are other types of quests, like picking some flowers for a town maybe. No one will really know until friday. You will be able to complete the main quest, but you will never be able to complete "All" quests. That sounds so cool to me.

And that could also mean that many other modders would be able to add more quests to the game as well. But that is getting a little to ahead of myself. I want to play it for a while, yes vanilla, before I start to mod the hell out of it. Plus that will give the modding community some time to get mods pumped out there.

-Elsarian

Edited by Elsarian

Ima take my sweet old time completing skyrim...

Blade: Dude, Alduin is about to destroy winterhold!

Me: Yeah k, just gimme a minute to finish this side quest...

Blade: But your dovahkiin! you have to protect the people of win-

Me: Shutup! my game! >_>

I fight with the NPCs all the time to. :biggrin: