List of useful console commands.

Vagrant0

Is there any way to make the game harder besides player.advlevel?

I use this one to make enemies harder without giving myself the perks/stat increases. I already know of turning off health regen as well...

I'd really love to find a way to globally increase damage modifiers for all enemies, but I'm sure that one's pretty lofty.

The game is just too friggin easy even on Master.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone figured out how to change an NPC's combatant flag? In my first game I married Muiri and used the console to change her into a follower via the 'addfac' command, but while it allowed her to carry and equip gear and let me give her commands and whatnot, as soon as combat started she went into 'townsfolk mode' and ran and hid and started screaming her head off.

I tried to reassure her that dragonscale is very sturdy and her Daedric bow would totally kill whatever she could hit, but she wouldn't listen.

Also - I tried to convert Karliah into a follower in the same fashion but it didn't work. However, I didn't max out the questline that causes her to return to the place where she says she's going to be, so I'm wondering if it might just be because a flag was not disabled (by completing all the quests) which was overriding the follower scripting. ... 'Cause damn, Karliah. DAT VOICE. o_O;

No problem. I find that player.advlevel works well to make the game harder. I "level" myself 5-10 levels above my "actual" level to make the mobs auto-adjust to being tougher. Since it doesnt actually award me perks or stats, it seems to do the job. Now I just have to avoid the temptation to smith/enchant/alchemy myself to godhood. Too many exploits. Too little QA from Bethesda. >: (

I've been wondering if there is an option to place working Mannequins or Weapon Racks via console? (Arch-Mages quarters are soooo...... crappy)

Exactly what I'm trying to do atm. No problem to remove clutter boxes using MarkForDelete and then Disable. Also it should be possible to use player.placeatme to put a mannequin or weapon rack. However, I did not manage to find the id reference for either.

Anyone knows these?

Cheers Euclid

Edited by Euclid

Here are some that are tested and work (some are found everywhere, but some aren't):

All of these I compiled off of these websites listed below:

1. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29

2. http://www.ign.com/cheats/games/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-pc-93395

3. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29

4. http://skyrim.mmo-game.eu/cheats-and-console/

Codes:

01. God Mode: tgm

02. Immortal Mode: tim

03. Toggle Menus: tm

04. Toggle Artificial Intelligence (AI): tai

05. Toggle Combat Artificial Intelligence: tcai

06. Toggle AI Detection (steal): tdetect

07. Toggle Controls Driven (control NPC): tc

08. Teleport to Specific Cell: coc "place name" (coc whiterun)

09. Add Perks: player.addperk "variable"

10. Add Items to Player: player.additem itemID ##

11. List all Items in Inventory and their Codes: player.showinventory

12. Set Crime Gold: player.setcrimegold ### "faction id" (0 to be "free")

13. Move to a specific NPC: player.moveto "refID#"

14. Set Movement Speed (100=100%) player.setav speedmult "%" (to enable, you have to activate sneaking, running, or drawing weapon)

15. Show Console Commands - Help help "name" # (help by itself displays everything, # can be 0-4, 0 is everything, 4 is specific)

16. Teleport to Quest Target movetoqt xxx (xxx is quest id, use showquesttargets to find quest id)

17. Show All Current Quest IDs showquesttargets (scroll with page up/down)

18. Increase Skill Points (By 1) incpcs "skill" (player.incpcs "skill")

19. Change Sex sexchange (they say it works if you click on an NPC, but it never has for me, it just changes me)

20. Set Rate that Time Passes set timescale to ## (16 is default, 1 is realtime)

21. Add Item to NPC additem "baseID" ### (easy way to give items to companions, give merchants barter gold, etc.)

22. Modify NPC Health/Stamina/Magic? modav "health" ### (click on NPC, this may work on more than just health/stamina, magic unknown if it works)

23. Modify NPC Stats forceav "stat" ##

24. Modify NPC Stats - Reset at Save? setav "stat" ##

25. Modify NPC Relationship Disposition setplayerrelationshiprank "actor" # (0 or 1? is lowest, 4 is highest)

26. Kill NPC kill

27. Access NPC Inventory openactorcontainer 1

28. Revive NPC resurrect

29. Unlock Targeted Lock unlock

30. Lock Targeted Lock lock ## (## = difficulty of the lock 1-100)

31. Remove All Items from Targeted NPC removeallitems (removeallitems player adds all items to players inventory)

32. Enable Player Controls During Cinematics enableplayercontrols

33. Change Ownership of Targeted Thing setownership

34. Duplicate All Items of Targeted Thing duplicateallitems

35. Increase Level of Targeted NPC advancepcskill "skill" ##

36. Set Targeted NPCs Fame setpcfame

37. Set Targeted PCs Infamy setpcinfamy

38. Increase/Decrease Player Attributes player.modav "attribute" ## (Speech and Archery are Speechcraft and Marksman, can use with health, etc. also)

39. Set Player Carry Weight player.modav carryweight ####

40. Display Character Info target.getavinfo "attribute" (target can be replaced by clicking on NPC, or substitute target for player)

41. Equip NPC equipitem

42. Set the Quest Stage setstage "stageID" (use showquesttargets to get stage ID info, this is useful for bugged/glitched quests)

43. List All Items and Codes in Inventory player.showinventory

44. Set NPC as Essential setessential "baseID" 1 (base ID MIGHT be able to be replaced by clicking on NPC)

45. Create Document of Batch Files bat "name of text file"

46. Set Decapitation Chance set decapitationchance to ##

47. Set Finishing Move Chance set killmoverandom to ##

48. Enable Follower Options for NPC addfac 5c84d 1

49. Set Player Skill player.setav "skill" ##

50. Set Player Perks player.addperk "perkID"

51. Set Player Words Learned player.teachword "wordID"

52. Spawn a Container player.placeatme "itemID"

53. Spawn Crafting Items player.placeatme "itemID" (refer to list below)

Anvil - 1a2ad

Alchemy Lab (Floor) - bad0c

Alchemy Lab (Wall) - d54ff

Arcane Enchanter (Floor) - bad0d

Arcane Enchanter (Wall) - d5501

Forge - bf9e1

Forge (Outside) - bbcf1

Grindstone - 6e9c2

Smelter - 9c6ce

Workbench - d932f

54. Leather Crafting Parts db5d2

55. Delete Anything From the Game (Be Careful) markfordelete (click on object then enter this code)

I especially like the add crafting items (at the bottom), but there are some in this list that I don't find in other lists...

Is there any way to get the objectId give a selected object or an object's objectReferenceId?

People keep saying use 'help "search term" 0' but this only works if you know it's name. This won't work for most furniture.

For example, the smaller version of the Arcane Enchanter does not have legs, it's just a platform. In many cases it sits on top of a small round table. The Arcane Enchanter objectId is easy to find, but I'd like to know the objectId of the table. From what I can see there's no way to find the table's objectId, or it's actual name. If you try 'help "table" 0' you get a whole load of table objectIds, but none of these is the small round table.

If this is not possible right now, does anyone know how hard it would be to make a mod so that if you click on an object while in console mode is displays the objectReferenceId AND the objectId ?

player.setgs fJumpHeightMin X - Modifies min jump height by the player.

player.modav SpeedMult X - Modifies the base speed of a player.

TIM - Immortal Mode. I'm sure this was posted, but I use it for now due to no safefall spell.

player.setgs fJumpHeightMax does not work as far as I can tell. Whenever I modify my jump min it looks/feels like I jump up and hit a ceiling no matter the variable change. Does anyone know if there is a way in Skyrim to modify the height max so it creates a seamless jump no matter how insanely high?