I hate trolls

crippledorphan

there is a book somewhere in skyrim about trolls and it says that they are very vurnable to fire

so use a fire spell in both hands :thumbsup:

LOL! really! I hit that frost troll with fire, a fire scroll and a hell of a lota shouting and swinging my axe, then sword, and even my bow.....as I said in another post...frost troll 12...me frosted! I finally ran around him and kept running. My companion eventually caught up to me...and NO..I did not go back down that path. :thumbsup:

too funny...

Yeah frost trolls can regenerate health, so I think thats a bit of fake difficulty right there. In any case all you do is backpedal and slash them using fire and a one hand sword.

Oh and a reccomendation? Get the power reflex perk, its slows everything but you down when the enemy does a power attack.

That Frost Troll on the 7,000 steps mountain killed me the first time too. Then I just Bezerked and dual wielded him good. Yes, Orcs are awesome. :)

That particular frost troll was the only thing that killed a companion of mine. I was able to kill it but I sure was upset that my partner was killed. If only I had been able to get a hit or two faster, my buddy would still be alive today. :(

No matter what race and class you go as, the only way you can make it is with Fire. At least that's what my past 3 chars will tell you =/

Flames in both hands, dont need any perks or anything, rev up some magika potions just in case.