Waay too difficult?

GoodfellowGoodspring

82 members have voted

1. 1. Are you finding battling difficult?

It may be the Fallout 3/NV creature NPC level system or just me but im having a really hard time trying not do die while im adventuring. Im on the lowest difficulty and even though i can kill wolves in one swipe (which is annoying strong) im weak against anything else. I walked past a fort and had 2 Necromancers and 3 skeletons all swiping at me and casting magic, i had to flee seeing as food barely heals you and i had no potions.

Does anybody else feel like this? I think a coloured health bar showing ethier green, orange, or red should be shown so you know if your going to waste all your items trying to kill something way more powerful then you are then just die afterwards -.-

For the record im using dual daggers and a bow. (I tried magic and i was still crap however)

What's your level and skills at?

Level 5 and around 5 levels above from the defaults, not much use putting in such a leveling system if you dont know which areas have the highest enemies in?

For the record im using dual daggers and a bow. (I tried magic and i was still crap however)

Well that's your problem. Daggers and a bow? Try a sword or other one-handed weapons until your skill is higher. Then you can use the double daggers. I use an axe in one hand and magic in the other, and I haven't had any problems. I'm on normal difficulty and it's just right. The dragons take a bit to kill (haven't gone up against an elder dragon yet), the wolves are easy and the giants are impossible. I'm lvl 10, and loving it.