Enclave DLC

Stronglav

Well, in the event the Enclave did survive in some form they would still have taken massive casualties on the East Coast and West Coast. And considering that they don't recruit impure outsiders (they would not be the Enclave otherwise) then they may need to regain their numbers the "old fashion way." They also need time to rebuild their infrastructure, especially if they want to conform to their prior technologically superior standards.

So, I think that if the Enclave is ever used again it will be years later in another game.

My idea? They needed more "pure-humans" so they go to Louisiana, break into one of the last secured vaults in the U.S. and put it under martial law and move in. You, as a Vault Dweller from this vault, have grown up under the iron-boot of the Enclave and desire a chance to escape to New Orleans. Welcome to Fallout 5... now go build another settlement.

Edited by CyrusAmell

Just as the BoS left chapters behind in their moved from West to East, I suspect that the Enclave did too. Who knows what might lurk in the Appalachians or along The Missus Hip or around the Big Puddles or out on the Great Plains. Who knows what might exist in the silos left behind in Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Montana and Wyoming.

Additionally, if one looks closely at the journey through the Crawler, there is at least one "impure" human who has been recruited by the Enclave. And this person (Stiggs) survives the attack on the crawler and escapes with a couple of robots in tow. This implies that the Enclave Recruitment standards have fallen and; just like the BoS, they have begun recruiting "savages".

And I respect the Enclave . They are openly deceitful while the BoS is covertly deceitful. The Enclave is disposed to ignore the plight of the bulk of the "savages", while the BoS is disinclined to allow the 'savages" a peaceful existence. The Enclave obtains and preserves technology by studious exploration, while the BoS is more "aggressive" in their pursuit of tech. The Enclave treats the BoS with disdain while the BoS deals with the Enclave with a profound hatred.

I would LOVE to see the Enclave again.

BTW, I believe that the BoS in the East acquired their Vertibirds by stealing them form the Enclave.

Edited by RattleAndGrind

Even if the Enclave left behind anyone it would be skeleton crews at most, like the supposed outpost in chicago (Which by the way could be destroyed as ED-E never reached them)

The rest of the Enclave? Dead. They only had 1000 people on the oil rig and most of them were killed, the survivors fled to Navarro before leaving that with a small skeleton crew to go to D.C. which then they completely lost with two main bases completely annihilated. They never had the chance to really repopulate and since they're pretty strong on the while "kill everything that isn't us" they aren't going to have any people to re-populate their ranks unlike the Mid-western BoS and the Eastern BoS who both had recruitment policies.

The Enclave lost every battle and major holding they had. The Oil Rig, Navarro, Raven Rock, the Satellite relay, the Mobile Platform and given ED-E never reached the Chicago outpost and with the Mid-western being up there who would have a hatred of the Enclave do to the war with the Enclave that happened after Fallout 2, all destroyed. We can accurately state that they're dead with at most a small handful of survivors who would integrate into settlements or groups due to lack of supplies, communications and manpower.

Edited by CiderMuffin

A new faction founded by ex-Enclave with the whole thing about pure humans abandoned in favor of focusing on rebuilding America could easily be a thing. They could easily become something like the NCR, the FO4 BoS or a combination of the two, but in a different location.

Edited by noahdvs

A new faction founded by ex-Enclave with the whole thing about pure humans abandoned in favor of focusing on rebuilding America could easily be a thing. They could even become a type of good guy or at least a grey faction like the FO4 BoS based on that.

Bethesda's Fallout already has enough goodie two shoes in it, we really don't need another...especially one whose intentions and goals, while were admirable, were also inexcusable in their execution.

Only way the Enclave should ever return is in remnant reminiscent to New Vegas, but even then, you can only do that so many times before it wears out it's welcome. The Enclave has already done that, give them a rest

They could be but most likely won't be due to them being so weak they wouldn't have the resources and their history of, you know, being actual wasteland Nazis won't help them gather faith now that the entire capital wasteland and the surrounding area would know who the Enclave is from trade caravans and news of the war.

They're as dead as the dodo and I say good riddance. Should've been dead completely after Fallout 2.