⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[LE] Quick Questions, Quick Answers

It's right on the magic effect page.

The Creation Kit definitely wants you to mod the game in a Bethesda-approved manner, but it's still a dang powerful tool.

I must be on a different Magic Effect page, because it's not here.

This (Category:Papyrus) is the page I use for script reference (and when clicking "next page" at the bottom) and it's not there either.

As he said it is listed on the Magic Effect page. More specifically, the Magic Effect Script page. There has not been a page set up for the specific function as of yet, but it is listed on the script that SKSE added the function to.

It's right on the magic effect page.

The Creation Kit definitely wants you to mod the game in a Bethesda-approved manner, but it's still a dang powerful tool.

I must be on a different Magic Effect page, because it's not here.

This (Category:Papyrus) is the page I use for script reference (and when clicking "next page" at the bottom) and it's not there either.

As he said it is listed on the Magic Effect page. More specifically, the Magic Effect Script page. There has not been a page set up for the specific function as of yet, but it is listed on the script that SKSE added the function to.

Wow, that page is extremely useful and is going to solve some other problems I've had with spell effects as well.

There are a lot of functions in there which I couldn't find on the papyrus category page.. Actually, I can't even figure out how to navigate to that specific page by just browsing the wiki. Is it listed on some parent page or something? I'm wondering what other pages of functions I might be missing out on.

I have another question. I'm trying to spruce up my mod pages and want to make the links to other mods that I have recommended active on the page so you can just click on them and you are there. I actually did this once by accident but I cannot replicate the error to do it again. so far, a lot of what I have tried to do on my pages has been trial and error because I cannot seem to find the specific information in the tutorials (including reporting myself to the Nexus police by deleting my own sticky-that was odd). If anyone an help, it would be appreciated.

I have another question. I'm trying to spruce up my mod pages and want to make the links to other mods that I have recommended active on the page so you can just click on them and you are there. I actually did this once by accident but I cannot replicate the error to do it again. so far, a lot of what I have tried to do on my pages has been trial and error because I cannot seem to find the specific information in the tutorials (including reporting myself to the Nexus police by deleting my own sticky-that was odd). If anyone an help, it would be appreciated.

To put a URL on your description page:

type in the following without hyphens

Visible text for link[/url-]

How to make that link one that opens a new tab rather than loading in the same tab, I am not sure. I usually just right click and choose open on all the links I want to check out.

Is it possible to add something other than weapons and armor to an enchanting table?

Like charging a roll of paper (misc item) with a soul gem to make a scroll.

I realize this can be done at other crafting tables with crafting recipes, but I want the feature where you can use different sized soul gems to adjust power/charges or the created item.

Edited by Mornedil

Previous question: I have another question. I'm trying to spruce up my mod pages and want to make the links to other mods that I have recommended active on the page so you can just click on them and you are there. I actually did this once by accident but I cannot replicate the error to do it again. so far, a lot of what I have tried to do on my pages has been trial and error because I cannot seem to find the specific information in the tutorials (including reporting myself to the Nexus police by deleting my own sticky-that was odd). If anyone an help, it would be appreciated.

Answer: It figures the answer was simple and right in front of my nose. On the toolbar in "Edit Attributes" just right of the "Insert Youtube" thingy is a paperclip looking affair. It's a link maker. Simple!

Previous question: I have another question. I'm trying to spruce up my mod pages and want to make the links to other mods that I have recommended active on the page so you can just click on them and you are there. I actually did this once by accident but I cannot replicate the error to do it again. so far, a lot of what I have tried to do on my pages has been trial and error because I cannot seem to find the specific information in the tutorials (including reporting myself to the Nexus police by deleting my own sticky-that was odd). If anyone an help, it would be appreciated.

Answer: It figures the answer was simple and right in front of my nose. On the toolbar in "Edit Attributes" just right of the "Insert Youtube" thingy is a paperclip looking affair. It's a link maker. Simple!

Cool. Forgot the description editor had a similar toolbar interface like the forum. Still the information about manually typing the url code is useful for links on the mod comments since in the mod page side there is no editor interface.

I've got a quick question , I'm trying to make a custom spell that would , after activation , give a lighting effect coating on my swords and give them shock damage , but I've only started and I'm already blocked on something ... What is the use of Assoc. Item ? The CK site says "The first Associated Item required for this Effect Archetype, if any" , but I still don't get what I'm supposed to do with it