⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim- Werewolf: The Dark Ages Mod

Caille

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got my hands on a more than decent home studio with Cubase 5, a Large Diaphragm mic and my voice is pretty deep and compassionate. I once did the voice of Jesus in the live reenactment of his Crucifixtion. Afterwards hailed with positive feedback and many advised that I be a radio broadcaster lol.

But if you would have me, I would love to voice (literally) my take on your male voice role.

Feel free to contact me about voice acting once you're at that stage of development :) I'm a female. This sounds like a really nice mod, I hope you get it to the finish line ^^

Um...why would it cost money to make this mod?? Mods are free, it just needs someone to make it. Anyone can make a mod, don't need some professional to do it for you, anyone can as long as they know how.

Um...why would it cost money to make this mod?? Mods are free, it just needs someone to make it. Anyone can make a mod, don't need some professional to do it for you, anyone can as long as they know how.

well for one the attorney costs...Callie had to fly to callefornia to meet with attorneys. right there you have flight costs plus attorney costs and although they not paying people or not that im aware of..this isint just a mod.Its bunch of whoile new quests,more like a dlc,and yes its free but you have to think a bout the costs that the team is going to have.and its not just anyone..youneed scripters(programmers) graphic design guys, voice actors and the list goes on.This isint just some random mod

Edited by jazzjackrabbit3370

No, it's not some easy, random mod that anyone can do, but it's still a mod. You don't have to pay people to get these things for a mod, you can learn to do them yourself, or ask for help. If someone likes a mod, and they have the skill to do something the idea person doesn't, they help make it, volunteers don't get paid. Besides, people mod for fun, not money. At least when it comes to TES games.

But we've divered from the topic long enough, back on track. This should turn out to be one of the best mods for Werewolves when it comes out.

well for one the attorney costs...Callie had to fly to callefornia to meet with attorneys. right there you have flight costs plus attorney costs and although they not paying people or not that im aware of..this isint just a mod.Its bunch of whoile new quests,more like a dlc,and yes its free but you have to think a bout the costs that the team is going to have.and its not just anyone..youneed scripters(programmers) graphic design guys, voice actors and the list goes on.This isint just some random mod

There is still no mysterious funding. The costs are inhouse costs exclusively.

Edited by KalSpiro

There is still no mysterious funding. The costs are inhouse costs exclusively.

forgive me for asking but inhouse is??