⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim- Werewolf: The Dark Ages Mod

Caille

Changelog Plan (Rough)

Skyrim: Garou Nation (Working Title)

-Enter the Garou Nation! Werewolves revamped! The Werewolves of Skyrim have been revamped! The shallow lore surrounding them has been updated and replaced and you will find them a much more enriching and enriched part of the world of Tamriel. Werewolves now refer to themselves as Garou and they have Six "Tribes" from which they hail. Garou in truth serve Kynareth, those who fall find themselves of Hiricine's brood.

-The Garou Tribes:

-Get of Fenris- The Fenrir, Most Skyrim Nord Native Garou hail from this Tribe, Grey of Fur, but they tend to be undisciplined, scattered and wild at heart. Nord Descent

-Silver Fangs- Powerful, Honorable, Silver in Fur these Garou see themselves as the ones destined to unite the Tribes to one day defeat Hiricine's great Wyrm themselves. Imperial Descent

-Shadow Lords- Black in Fur, Cunning in mind, The Shadow Lords also see themselves as rulers of the Garou, but they wish to bring the Tribes together through strength of arm. Nord Descent

-Fianna- Hailing from the lands of Breton the Fianna are Travelers, Minstrels, and Lore Keepers of the Garou. Red in Fur. The Waking of Alduin, the coming of Dragons, the rise of the Wyrm and the chance at the final battle draw them in numbers not before seen in Skyrim. Breton Descent.

-White Howlers- Another of the Wild Tribes in the North, but possessed of Great Power. Sadly there numbers are ravaged as many of their ilk fell to the call of Hiricine's great Wyrm. White in Fur. Nord Descent.

-Silent Striders- The Silent Striders of Redguard travel, it is what they do, messengers, and fleet footed vagabonds these Garou are seen in every nation. Brown-Red in Fur. Redguard Descent.

-The Fallen Tribe, Hiricine's Brood; Black Sprial Dancers- Many Garou fall to Hiricine's call. And when they do they are invariably drawn to a Spiral. Once they run this spiral, slaying the innocent trapped on its path, they become hers. And forsake their old Tribal allegiances. Most hail from the White Howlers, but there are members from every tribe represented.

-Werewolves can now utilize the character menu.

-Werewolves may now loot corpses.

-Werewolves now gain "Well Rested" when sleeping at a Cairn or a House they have dedicated with the Gift of Dedication.

-Werewolves may now equip Spells, Shouts (and Wolf Howls) and special Werewolf Equipment!

-Werewolf specific weapons, armor and itemization has been added. Look for Klaives, Grand Klaives, Fang Daggers, War Harnesses, Totemic Helms, Ritual Bracers. Tribal Legwraps and more!

-Werewolf Powers called Gifts have been added with many venues to learn from. Learn Gifts from your Tribe and your Auspice as well as from other Garou!

-Werewolf howls have been added, similar to Dragon Shouts they are quipped to Z like shouts are.

-Werewolves are now complex character advancements, complete with 5 forms instead of 2, bonuses appropriate to each form and powers usable by their various forms.

-Models have been altered or added for the 5 forms.

- Homid- (Base PC) remains unchanged

- Glabro- Muscle Mass increased by 15%, height and weight as well, gains unarmed claw attack.

- Crinos- Werewolf model updated slightly and retextured, tribal choice denotes fur coloring.

- Hispo- Dire Wiolf; enlarged wolf model, retextured.

- Lupus- Wolf Model; Texture updated.

-Werewolf Quests have been added! Quest for the Garou Nation earn honor and renown in the battle against the Dragons and the Wyrm. Unite the Tribes if you are able and become King or Queen of the Garou Nation! An honor reserved for Dragonborn Garou, of which there have been none in hundreds of years.

-Over 250 fully voiced quests have been added! Fight for the Garou or Fall to Hiricine, your choice!

-Beginning when you become a Werewolf with the companions quests that parallel the main story can take you on a very different adventure than any other path in Skyrim.

-Choose from the 5 Auspices and gain even more Gifts, Howls and Quests!

-Ahroun- Warrior

-Galliard- Bard

-Philidox- Judge

-Theurge- Caster

-Ragabash- Stealth

-New areas; Cairns; have been added throughout Skyrim. Cairns are Garou "outposts" sacred lands to their god Kynareth and the Nation protects them with a fervor.

Battle the Wyrm or Join it!

-The Wyrm has been loosed by Hiricine, a beast that corrupts that which it encounters and preys upon the Children and lands of Kyraneth especially. It's monstrous children roam the world now.

-Fomori have been added to the world Freakishly mutated humans who serve Hiricine and her Wyrm, they voraciously hunt the Garou. They are created when Bane spirits of Hircine enter a human host.

-Bane Spirits have been added. Fight them off or stop them from possessing humans and making more Fomor.

-The Black Spiral Dancers Tribe- Fallen members of the White Howlers and other tribes who throw themselves to Hiricine becoming harbingers of the Wyrm and it's corruption. Fight them, or join them by dancing their corrupt spiral!

-75 voiced quests dedicated to Black Spiral player play.

-Attacks on the Cairns, Black Spiral Dancers will occasionally attack Cairns. Players will be notified of an impending attack by Silent Strider messenger. Players who join the Wyrm can join in the Attacks and will be notified instead by a Bane Spirit of Hiricine. Attacks happen in parallel to where you are in the main quest. The mod is keyed to move along as you do!

There be Dragons and there be the Wyrm.

-Wyrm tainted Dragons have been added to Skyrim.

-(Ambitious, not sure if SCK will allow me to do this) The Wyrm has been added to Skyrim, a gigantic Bane Spirit that taints Dragons. IF the Wyrm encounters Alduin, Alduin becomes corrupted and all Dragons awoken thereafter are Wyrm tainted.

Roughly, and yes I know I am nutter. As I said if it takes me a year I am doing this.

Alexis

*smiles*

Edited by Caille

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Envyme that changelog was to give you an idea of what you may be able to help with.

As I said anyone who thinks they have the skills to assist and an interest in being a part of the team to do this please email me at [email protected]

Tomorrow when I am more recovered from having my mouth carved into I will reply to the ones I get. Oh my domestic partner and I can pull it off, we have the people resources and the skills to do it, it would just be easier with help.

Alexis

*smiles*

Could you make it so you can chose color of a werewolf and gain werewolf levels which will change your look to a bigger more badass werewolf and increase powers? Also could you please make it so werewolf can feed on animals and other werewolves? They've got the same body parts as human, yet in the original game you can only feed on people.

It doesn't need to be any experience system it can be that just after a certain mission your looks change and strength improves.

It would be cool if you would start as a little skinny werewolf, skinnier and weaker than the original one and then you become a legendary werewolf which is unstoppable and everybody is afraid of him. :woot:

Thanks for your mod anyway it sounds great :thumbsup:

Edited by marcin388

I have no intention of making fur colour chosen beyond it being chosen when you choose your Tribe. Your fur will match up with your tribe, as that is the Lore I am drawing upon to make the mod.

As for the leveling and getting bigger and badder looking thing, also likely a no. Garou will be remodeled and will be a bit larger than the anorexic Werewolf they gave us. But they do not grow as they feed nor do I intend to make it so.

As for Feeding, it will no longer be necessary to maintain forms. And you will be able to feed on anything.

Alexis

*smiles and gores back to scripting while waiting on the SCK*

Lupus form will be viewed by NPCs as a wolf. Some may attack, many will just avoid you if you avoid them.

Attacking you could be very dumb on their part, if you did not decide to use Lupus Gifts to bug out, you'd likely go Crinos and ravage them swiftly.

Alexis

*smiles*

Question though. I know sneaking and prowling isn't as much a wolf thing but, will you be attempting to find a way for sneaking to be feasible?

Obviously not all tribes will focus on, or even condone sneaky tactics at all, but it would be nice for stealth-oriented player characters to be able to use their skills in various forms as well.

Question though. I know sneaking and prowling isn't as much a wolf thing but, will you be attempting to find a way for sneaking to be feasible?

Obviously not all tribes will focus on, or even condone sneaky tactics at all, but it would be nice for stealth-oriented player characters to be able to use their skills in various forms as well.

It will vary by Tribe and by their gifts. Some tribes may be able to Sneak in Crinos, all will in Homid, Glabro, Hispo and Lupus.

Alexis

*smiles*

This sounds like a very nice mod here. I've had a couple ideas of my own and after seeing your thread, gave me the courage to post it on my own thread. If all is well hopefully our two mods can intertwine nicely especially with the wyrm corruption. My mod is called Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards.