Skyrim- Werewolf: The Dark Ages Mod

Caille

I could see cutting it down to 4 in an extreme case, but would like all 5. And very much likely not 3. Hispo Direwolf, even if just a 2.5x-3x larger wolf model done in HD textures would still be amazing. Glabro is the truly superfluous one as far as mod systems go but in the end is too fun to cut.

I will think on it as I sit here medicated. I will still likely remove the Hircine ring quest, and some of the base werewolf stuff and work it from there. The entire companions line still mostly fits, even guy wanting to be cured, he wanted to go to Sovereign-guard and did not have complete faith in Kynareth's ability to shield him from Hircine.

Good news though it was my last wisdom tooth. And even though the infection was worse than any the Doctor had ever seen in a Wisdom tooth I had basically no cavities despite not having seen a dentist in 16 years. 2 cavities neither serious.

Alexis

*smiles*

Edited by Caille

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut urself a break and do 3 forms, not 5, no point really and the intermediate forms will be subpar graphics wise anyway.

Homid, Crinos, Lupus, thats enough. Lupus should have increased running etc..

Alternatively, u could leave the current werewolf form as is for its storyline, but add a quest where the player then learns to control his form, choses a tribe, gets gifts... starmetal grandclaves etc etc..

Slay the Wyrm!

-Exo

Why cut Glabro when it's probably the easiest form to add, plus I like having the ability to not go full wolfman shape but still gain some bonuses.

Sainen hit it on the head, after talking to several people on the team, they all want Glabro and all 5 forms. So none are getting axed.

3 forms is WW:Forsaken's thing. WW:Apocalypse was always 5.

Alexis

*smiles*

I loved the idea, since I was a Werewolf PnP player myself. Something that would be wicked would be the equipment appear on the Werewolf Form and also on the char creation make the choice to be one of the tribes with the skin colors and furs and everything according to the tribes (other thing that would be awesome would be the hability to put hair styles in all the Form, Eye color and fur as werewolf).

Would be a great work to do but is the best Idea I saw in years because we werewolf fans never had a descent game about this amazing universe.

I dont have any 3d or Coding skills but I work as a Art Director and Motion Designer. I have skills on motion in flash, after effects and of course photoshop. I can help with textures for the markings of the each tribe (tattoos, flags, runes and etc) to make they awesome and changes on the interface and art direction if you like.

Another idea is to put every power of every tribe like magic. But that can be complicated I know... :-) But if you like more ideas I have lots of it to make this a amazing mod...

Cheers

Not trying to be a buzzkill, But this is highly ambitious and a lot of the planned features would be something the game engine really couldn't handle without a skyrim version of OBSE.

My advice would be to make your own area for the mod to play out in, so you don't wreck yourself and your enthusiasm trying to figure out how to overlay this into the existing cartography of Skyrim.

I am aware that we will need to wait for the Script Extender for many of the more ambitious features.

But I would rather make the mod right even if it takes a year than make a mod I am not proud to have made.

Alexis

*smiles*

Shouldn't werewolf elders have unique looks so you know to better not mess with them? They are experienced werewolves so I think they should have some scars and look a bit different, more scary, they also should have some bonuses to health, damage, unique howls or something.

It's just a suggestion, I can't wait for this mod :D

There will certainly be rank restricted gear. If such can be managed. But yea the large Garou wielding a fang dagger or spirit fetish in one hand and Klaive in the other, in full totemic gear, is not to be trifled with. Not sure if we can do look to rank changes and they were never really a part of WW:TA.

Alexis

*smiles*