This site STOLE my mod!

terry29291

Advocating one crime to solve another makes you no better than they are.

They have been repeatidly informed that what they are doing violates international copyright laws & have known for months given that they previously put up the site then took it down when threatened with hacks & legal action.

The fact that they brought it back means one of 2 things

1: They are thieves who are using other peoples hard work to get money off of advertisers who couldn't give a s***

& or

2: Are already uploading their own malware & spyware into the mods they have stolen in order to hijack peoples private info.

Given the options I and many others I know could care less what happens to them.

heck by hacking their site you very well could save a ton of ignorant people from downloading stuff that has been injected with tons of malware.

Edited by zc123

Go ahead then. Get arrested for hacking. It's your skin.

Advocating one crime to solve another makes you no better than they are.

Absolutely.

The Business Software Alliance (BSA) will take steps in an effort to get the site shut down and the site administrators prosecuted.

If you choose not to take advantage of the legal options available you are enabling the thieves to continue their illegal activities, which moves you from victim to accomplice.

Scofflaws be damned.

Edited by RattleAndGrind

A few of my mods are up there too. It's annoying but what are you going to do?

No @#$%'s given, it's the only defense I have.

It is kind of cool that they at lest have stuff there that has been removed from here though. In a way, it's almost like having a back up.

It is kind of cool that they at lest have stuff there that has been removed from here though. In a way, it's almost like having a back up.

A virus-ridden backup for mods that were removed (usually) due to having outright stolen content.

If that's your thing, have at it. Just don't come crying when your personal info gets hijacked, or one of the mods you download from there turns out to have a timebomb in it that kills your entire Steam account or some s#*!.

A virus-ridden backup for mods that were removed (usually) due to having outright stolen content.

If that's your thing, have at it. Just don't come crying when your personal info gets hijacked, or one of the mods you download from there turns out to have a timebomb in it that kills your entire Steam account or some s***.

Your actually quite right.

I used an old junker laptop to download a few of their mods onto a drive I had placed in quarantine, I then scanned them for viruses, malware & spyware.

All of them were loaded with the s#*!.

That site or the people uploading stuff to it is injecting all kinda of crap into the mods they have stolen. Likely so they can collect add revenue from advertisers who just don't give a s#*! & so they can likely steal personal info from the ignorant dipshits who download from there.