[WIP] Shezzarine - The Fate Of Tamriel

anbeegod

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really looking forward for this mod i have no modding experience but if you want i can try to learn and do my best or i could do voice acting i don't have much access to WiFi or expensive equipment just my laptop but if you want me to i will do my best with what i have if and i am a dude just to clarify and with school i will be stretched but i will do my best like i said if you want me to join please let me know

Edited by Therisius

I think it's maybe the Game of Thrones track for me, if the fight's meant to be lots of fast hacking and slashing, though not entirely sure... it's a bit hard to say, not knowing entirely what sort of mood you're after, or which of the antagonists you've listed on the first page would be the boss, or what the pace you want to set is. If it was a slower fight, with someone cunning, intelligent and difficult that you have to track down a bit and chase after, if the boss was elusive and playing with the player, then it would definitely be the Witcher track.
Oh well, not sure if any of this helps :) Just listing these things on the off chance it might. But it sounds like an awesome mod, I hope it goes great! Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next one.

Definitely The Witcher 3 - I've got a mod that changes all the music in Skyrim to that of the third Witcher, makes the experience MUCH more enjoyable.

However, I believe a track more in-line with Silver For Monsters or Sword of Destiny might suit it better - I agree with the guy above mine and PolishDoggy's comments, it really depends on the kind of battle. Is the person going to be of equal or higher level than us, is it going to be a slow battle, etc.

Edited by WarlordBif

I will be using the music from The Witcher series, best regards to CD Projekt Red for their permission of their assets' usage.

Also, I am glad to inform everyone that the complete detailed plot (including all alternate routes) has been finished, which is roughly a month earlier than my original expectation. After the completion of my college group project, I will proceed to writing the lines. Hopefully, all writing work will be finished before May.

Everyone, my friend (also a developer of Shezarrine) has made a fantastic mod.

Please go check it out, she has put a lot of thoughts into it :smile:

Oldrim: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82117/?

SSE: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8863/?

82117-0-1489335841.jpg82117-0-1489252281.png82117-2-1489287114.png

Edited by anbeegod