[WIP] Shezzarine - The Fate Of Tamriel

anbeegod

Telepathy would have been our first choice, but them Thalmor and imperial hackers might hijack our messages :P

Discord is our means of communication. I'll give you a link via PM. Please note that this is for internal development and is not meant to be viewed by non-associates.

Your most recent armor is impressive, it is definitely up to our standard. That aside, did you design how it looks or were you making it following existing artwork?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! :3 Sometimes it's really hard to tell where I'm at, skill-wise. It seems everyone's either a really simplistic modder with basic CK knowledge making scores of big-titted ladies or some mega-modder making hit after hit like Chesko and Enai. :p As for the armor, it's for my upcoming character, Dagoth Thanavas Dres, the ex-Dres slaver necromancer who's returned to his Dagoth roots, currently chilling in Skyrim practicing necromancy, collecting things for Mannimarco, and waiting for Dagoth Ur to reform from the Heart of Lorkhan after his most recent murder in the hopes that he'll end up saner this time. It's a long, weird, and complicated story. The armor was sketched out in my art notebook first, and I based its components on his backstory. The purple scales are actually supposed to be from a wamasu that he hunted in Black Marsh while raiding for slaves. I dunno if you can tell but I overlayed a scale texture on the robes because that bit's made out of Shadowscale skins. The feathers are supposed to be from argonians (I was originally going to use the actual hair meshes but decided it was much easier using the feathers from the Raven Witch armor :p). I was also going to put it in a string of argonian teeth from back to front, tying the "argonian hunter" look together, but the bone weights refused to cooperate, so after a few days of attempted bone-wrangling, I gave up on that. The skeleton arm I took from his base body mesh (which is much the same - male body with left skeleton arm), It's from a failed assassination attempt where a Shadowscale blew off his whole arm. Using necromancy, he raised it to be useful again, but because necromancy is outlawed in Morrowind, he hides it with the cloak. :D Sorry for the rambling. Point is, I like having a story to my work. Makes the design flow better. It's late now, so I'll hop on the discord later to talk with everyone and hammer out the details. If you want to send me your armor ideas by PM, that'd work too. Glad to be modding with you. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When will this be done? The Caesia follower :ohmy: is one of my favorite and best followers and she's beautiful too. Very clever. So, I am interested in what you are doing. Are you going to sell this mod?

When will this be done? The Caesia follower :ohmy: is one of my favorite and best followers and she's beautiful too. Very clever. So, I am interested in what you are doing. Are you going to sell this mod?

Thank you for your support :) However, selling mods is an illegal and arguably an unethical act, so I would absolutely not do that. However, we may accept donations after this is done, and should that happen, the donations would be shared by the people who have participated in the mod's development.

This mod will likely have a "prologue" released before October, which includes the full content of the follower in vanilla world.

Edited by anbeegod

I think he meant selling it "with" bethesda. As far as I heard they want to revive paid mods in a new format. Which is logically legal.

I might find time to take a look of the system, but uploading it to Nexus (at least for the 32-bit version) is still the best choice. I hope Creation Club isn't going to forbid this.

I've been asked recently that whether Onmund (the mod's main follower) can be romanced by both sexes. The answer is yes because bisexuality and homosexuality are existent in Skyrim. There will be slight dialogue difference on the romance depending on player's sex. Other than "he, she", he will also change some wording such as "stud" for male and "pretty" for female, and child adoption for male-male romance while biological children for male-female romance.

This mod does not recognize transgender player characters for various reasons, both lore and technical concerns.

• 2 weeks later...