Nvidia Contest Joke

GeneralLuBu

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he could expand his pew-mod with new animations. Like removing all energy weapons and doing the "shooting" with the bare hand and the pointer-finger. Imagine what could be done, grenade-throwing animation without grenades, but with him shouting "boom" or whatever....

Yea, but does anyone here know how much Havok SDK 2014 x64 is? I've done a bit of lookup and can't find any offers or prices listed.

No less than four figures left of the decimal, as high as five. Depends on how long you need the license for. And they only even -offer- licenses to actual developers - I only know that because I have a friend that's looking into going indie like DDProductions did.

Current leaders, category by category...

"Status" - Everyone's Best Friend, 648

"Inventory" - Modern Firearms, 620

"Data" - New Companion, Radio Station, 555

"Map" - Faction Housing, 1,565

Elianora's got one HELL of a lead... Like seriously, holy s#*! that's actually kinda scary.

Elianora's got one HELL of a lead... Like seriously, holy s*** that's actually kinda scary.

Honestly I would take those numbers with a grain of salt. Consider it's so easy to use a proxy to change your IP and vote as much as you want. Nothing against her mod for having the most, but considering the backlash Pew Pew is getting, I watched it jump 50 votes in less than 5 minutes this morning, meanwhile every other mod didn't budge. Hard to believe that many people so early in the morning are all just voting for Pew Pew when mods like Faction Housing has a ton of support, especially on the Nexus.

So this engineering support will get the havok software and equip themselves with the knowledge and spend extra 80 hours on creating non existing animations for you? That's priceless.

nVidia and Havok don't have anything to do with each other, so no :tongue:

Elianora's got one HELL of a lead... Like seriously, holy s*** that's actually kinda scary.

Honestly I would take those numbers with a grain of salt. Consider it's so easy to use a proxy to change your IP and vote as much as you want. Nothing against her mod for having the most, but considering the backlash Pew Pew is getting, I watched it jump 50 votes in less than 5 minutes this morning, meanwhile every other mod didn't budge. Hard to believe that many people so early in the morning are all just voting for Pew Pew when mods like Faction Housing has a ton of support, especially on the Nexus.

I voted for UFO4P before aware it was a fraudulent submission, now I can't vote in that category. Have I been robbed of my rights to freedom? Yet another nail in this law coffin Nvidia has climbed into.

Not to mention the abandoning of members from the community, some emotional grievances arising from this competition.