ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

So the hero of kavatch is old canon listener?

marharth

So due to the stuff the summoned Lucien Lachance says, it seems like it is lore friendly for your oblivion character to fully complete the DB quests.

He mentions the traitor in the oblivion DB quest, and he also says something along the lines of "You remind me of a certain other listener..."

Not like it matters much, just though I would point it out.

It does make sense. Sheogorath mentioned a certain severed head that may be a reference to Oblivion's DB quest line. My personal theory is that the CoC did every quest in pretty much every faction in Oblivion, making him truly worthy of the title Mad God. Top that off with the curse of the Cowl of Nocturnal and you have a ready made excuse for why no one can ever seem to remember the CoC's name. Hell, he may have even adopted the old Sheogorath persona willingly since that was the only way anyone would recognize him by a name anymore. Edited by justwannaddl

It's possible though unlikely that he killed the CoC since the CoC was very possibly the old Listener and the assassination took place 187 years after the CoC closed the Oblivion Gates. Considering what most players did to their Adoring fans, I imagine the last thing he'd see is the Champion's face before being shoved off Dive Rock.