• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Aardorn and kolran bolted after her "What is it?"

She did not answered them, the drow wasn't even thinking about her plan because she knew that if Selene can talk to her through her mind, she can probably read it too.

Once they were outside. Nawen ran to the other side of the palace. She raised her head and looked around. There was a window right where a throne room should be. She whispered a prayer to her deity Mielikki and casted an entangle spell. Suddenly roots came from the ground and rose to the window. The drow quickly started to climb, with her speed it was only the matter of seconds until she'd reach the window. "I hope you two can climb."

Aardorn and kolran bolted after her "What is it?"

She did not answered them, the drow wasn't even thinking about her plan because she knew that if Selene can talk to her through her mind, she can probably read it too.

Once they were outside. Nawen ran to the other side of the palace. She raised her head and looked around. There was a window right where a throne room should be. She whispered a prayer to her deity Mielikki and casted an entangle spell. Suddenly roots came from the ground and rose to the window. The drow quickly started to climb, with her speed it was only the matter of seconds until she'd reach the window. "I hope you two can climb."

They both started to climb it, Aardorn was faster "Hold up lad! I can't move as fast as I used to!"

"Dreams? You know none of my Dreams and they mean nought" Jourdan said

Selene in an instant burnt the vines, she then cast a powerful ward on the window's ensuring no way in for the ranger's...

"bet she thought that was mighty clevar." Kolran smiled, pointing to where the roots had been, now they were ashes, they revealed a small tunnel under the throne room

Selene in an instant burnt the vines, she then cast a powerful ward on the window's ensuring no way in for the ranger's...

When the vines started to burn Nawen jumped on the other window ledge. She noticed the small tunnel too. The drow then jumped down to the other rangers.

Edited by Naktis

"Does you god damn family try everything boy!?" Selene using a strange dwemer device to power up the lava vent's and the tunnel filled with molten lava...

"Kolran, how do you stop lava?"

"Simple, you don't RUN!"

The rangers retreated out the tunnel, climbing the rope that had been thrown down, They climbed through the window

OOC: I hope I won't sound rude or anything because it's not my intention but I think you should let Selene lose. She is no doubt powerful but even the most powerful makes mistakes. And it's not really fair that our characters always has to surrender or run.